A rundown on the Garry's Mod server! (opened 1/18/11

Discussion in 'General' started by ninjapanda, Jan 18, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    ninjapanda

Dec 27, 2010
    Ok many of you may have thought im a special snowflake but.. i picked a good gamemode you will all like..

Here is how it goes..

When you first join/start.. Your in build mode. You must build a shack/hut/fort to fend off from the zombies and combines that attack you. You start off with $20,000 when you join the server, and then it costs money for props. You have about 10 minutes to build. After those ten minutes, battle time starts, you must fend off for 15 minutes. You CAN die.. but beware, if you are alone, the round will end. You kill zombies/combines for more money and points. Points let you rank up and get more privliges like no-clip in build mode.

When you first join, press Q for everything you need. Thats basically it!

So your probably wondering... are we going to get the ip anytime soon?

xeno1gm.game.nfoservers.com:27015

GO JOIN NOW!?!?!!!?!!!!!!

We will need admins for this server, you can contact me to apply.

2. Member
    ninjapanda

Dec 27, 2010
    We will be holding a server competition some time this week. Most likely thursday night. It will include prizes for all that attend from small ingame prizes to 1 big, out of game prize. The winner of the grand prize will get a $10 game off steam of their choice, Payed 100% by me. More detail's will be posted at a later date.

3. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    I suggest you put this off until February break. You probably will get more people.

4. Member
    ninjapanda

Dec 27, 2010
    I don't have February Break but ok :)

5. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Dec 13, 2010
    I strongly agree.

6. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Dec 13, 2010
    Well what break do you have? I have a 2 day one after midterms but I think most people already had them. This week is going to SUCK!

7. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    i got garry mod but i dont got wire mod so idk if i can play that well without other stuff D:

8. Hi
    GeneralColt

Jan 11, 2011
    Thats soooooooo Awesome man, Yep im looking 2 play this server!, Almost done HAving My name next 2 every post in this general forum front page!

9. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    well than that's awesome :3 lol hehe less posting on people thread more makin ur own thread :D?

10. Hi
    GeneralColt

Jan 11, 2011
    OK l;ol just let me finish continuing! <3 u , Nice server, Not spam!