Banned? (herp)

Discussion in 'Ban Protest' started by jklolomg9000 =), Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    jklolomg9000 =)

Jan 29, 2011
    so i was playing with my small dirk, and i found this server and my balls shrinked some more. so i joined and i joined ct. i was being a good leader and all of a sudden the ts morphed together and formed a TROLL!!!!!!! so i shot at it but it wouldnt die. the epic battle lasted for centuries and centuries until i finally struck the beast within my heart and shout out IM FREE! and i killed the troll!. the whole world was celebrating with my gallant victory with the help with one other ct. then i saw a butthurt admin walk toward me and i was like YAY. then i saw something.... HE HAD HERPES. so i was like "herp!" and i all within a blink of an eye...... i died..... just like that......but thats not it HE BANNED ME! what kind of disease could have made him do such a special snowflakeed thing? so i thought "herp!". IM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I THINK THAT SOMEONE... HERE WILL UNDERSTAND. UNBAN ME AND SAVE MY LIFE. Heres the epic footage. beware if you have heart issues then i advise you get the frick out and rethink your life. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4950EBSR

2. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    cool story bro

3. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    User temp banned from forums for spamming.

Ban won't be lifted.
    ~ Closed