Anime

Discussion in 'General' started by Fweej, Jan 31, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Fweej

Jan 15, 2011
  2. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    I haven't updated myanimelist in forever and im too lazy. But yes I watched streaming subbed anime on animefushigi.com

3. Member
    Fweej

Jan 15, 2011
    booo, what a boring response

4. Member
    omegamuff1n

Jan 30, 2011
    It's weird. I'll give you that. It's just weird.

5. Member
    RedB3rryI3

Jan 12, 2011
    i watch soul eater and bleach at animefreak sometimes naruto, and a few others :p

6. Member
    Fweej

Jan 15, 2011
    alls you watch is mainstream you loser, although souleater was good :D

7. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    wow a anime elitist so nerdy, i watch Bleach and Naruto and I guarantee I been watching anime way longer then you lol

8. Member
    RedB3rryI3

Jan 12, 2011
    lol so ur like 2x my age and i barly watch naruto, watch it on the tv only really

9. Member
    Fweej

Jan 15, 2011
    I'm not THAT elite, i just have a lot of homework in which i don't do, and anime is a perfect way to procrastinate

10. Member
    WaitYourTurn

Feb 1, 2011
    I just have no life in which I must watch/do/play things in order to pass time xD I don't watch too much anime as I can never find anything that holds my interest longer then 2-3 eps. Few that did are DB/Z/GT xxxHolic, Noein, Read Or Die(The 3 parter), HellSing (Both Versions), Inuyasha, Blassreiter. Just to name a few. <-----Yes I epically have as much life as someone with no life Lol.