rules for jail break i cant post there:(

Discussion in 'General' started by Outlaw, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Outlaw

Jan 11, 2011
    The rule stating that i am not able to go into vents should be revoked due to constant vent camping on the ts part. if a blood houn points me in the direction but will not show me i should be aloud to acces vents without being slayed. This has happen a few times and is very irrratating. Thanks.

2. Banned
    Vero

Jan 18, 2011
    No. This shouldn't be revoked. it's annoying and not fair when a CT goes straight from armory in to a vent and just waits for T's.

3. Registered
    SKYDADDY

Jan 10, 2011
    i agree with sprinkles you could always throw nades in thy ventth my lord

4. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    If a t is camping a vent at the end of a round and someone bloodhounds the ct can go ina vent without having to follow them in there, or make a rule t can not camp vent and delay round.

5. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    we did have a rule where T's cannot camp vent - timelimit 15 sec but i dont know why it isnt in the rules anymore :(

6. Member
    WaitYourTurn

Feb 1, 2011
    Another rule I find slightly well...lame is no rebelling on LR. Why can we not do this? Should the T not be allowed to kill the CT if they cheated or what not? I find that this rule makes the least amount of sense out of almost all of them, second only to bhopping being a form of delay when its faster then walking/crouching/running (IF your good at it)

7. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    Lol the CT's give orders, and if the T's don't follow then they will die. You guys complain when you get a harsh CT who doesn't break the rules but is very good. You guys think "fair" is when you win.

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    well T's shouldnt beable to rebel on lr because the Ct would not kill you during in lr unless u lost or try to rebel than u have a better chance of killing them

9. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    need a rule where Ct's Cant command or get T's To kill another ct

10. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    Alright, here is the low down: We want to add a suicide bomb plugin to the server, but at the moment, it is not very balanced for the CT's, so we are trying to make the rules harder for the T's so the CT's have an easier job. Then I can add the plugin, but if you guys don't wanna agree to that, then I won't add it.