Map Voting

Discussion in 'General' started by health100, Feb 15, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    There are some maps that are obviously bad, others can't be denied their use, but some are right on the edge of being good and bad, but the only way to find out is to have it tested. So i thought, "what if we had a map of the week?" And so here's what i propose, once a week, on the forum, we pick a new map to vote on and be put it use on one of the servers. It can be reviewed and then voted on by the community. Voting will occur in map suggestion and map suggestion ONLY!!! I will review the weeks maps suggested and pick one i like. Then, I'll make a poll, if it passes, then will go from there. If not.... insert your own answer in your mind. :D

*EDIT: If no maps are suggested, then there won't be one for the week.

2. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    What if we had a bad idea waste of time reading it, of the week?

3. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    Notice how this is all ME work? :D

4. Registered
    SKYDADDY

Jan 10, 2011
    comperenshon pl0x

5. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    How about this: Go through the maps on our servers, make a list of the ones that stink, post it on the forum, and we will review it. Don't make a thread complaining about them, actually do something!

6. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    The only real one i have a problem with is black ops and its flash bang (for those who know about this....) and lego with its crap CT weapon choice.

7. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    Those are 2 of our most played maps lol.

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lego ftw? and whats wrong with the gun choice lol

9. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    Its good, only could be better. No mid-long range weps. EX: Aug or the sg200 (its the smg with a scope)

10. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    Most Of The Servers Have Amazing maps But Some Are Boring And Very Plane : so silence you should just delete the crap once and install some others !