Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'General' started by Schall, Feb 19, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Schall

Jan 22, 2011
    I feel like we should have a minecraft server. For just the xG members. I'd be willing to administrate it if someone could host/rent one.

Discuss?

2. Member
    MinQuan

Jan 18, 2011
    Great idea, minecraft alpha server would be fun. I can help you administer the server, but I'm not sure if we have someone who can host the server itself.

3. Member
    Schall

Jan 22, 2011
    I've given some thought into it and I'm thinking i might purchase a server. If anyone is willing to donate it would be easier on my wallet. Anyone want to get behind this?

Edit: Alright guys, I've done some research and I can get a 10 slot minecraft server for pretty cheap(I could support it myself). My question is would anyone play on it?

4. Member
    MinQuan

Jan 18, 2011
    I'll definitely play on it, and 10 slot seems fine since not all of the members have minecraft. (or is even considerig playing it)

5. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    Most People Dont Play Minecraft :D

6. Member
    Schall

Jan 22, 2011
    Well maybe in this community but it's really popular in other places. It won PC game of the year in Europe I think.

7. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    Yes Your Right It Did :) lol People Love It Round here I Find It Ok Not Brillant :)

8. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I love Minecraft! I would like to have an xG minecraft server :p

9. Member
    Shepard_OG

Mar 8, 2011
    There are not enough people for silence to make a minecraft server, and he said on mumble that he doesn't play minecraft.

10. Member
    callim105

Feb 4, 2011
    I actually own and operate a minecraft server. Not many people play on it and i would gladly let anyone in xG that wants to join come and play on it :D