Throwing up idea

Discussion in 'General' started by omegawizkid, Feb 21, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    omegawizkid

Feb 11, 2011
    Just thinking about drawing in a crowd. Maybe we could try opening up a hellzombie server where u fight against the bot zombies. It seems to be a big hit everywhere else and maybe just give it a try. Plus I really love it so yea.

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    uhh.. you mean zomie riot?

3. Registered
    xGamerMike

Feb 20, 2011
    so thts what u have been playing. Ill go play it to see if i like it.

4. Member
    Schall

Jan 22, 2011
    If there are a lot of popular servers with that mod already, then I say we give it a go. It would probably bring more members here. Maybe we could change our current zombie server to zombie riot.

5. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    I prefer that zombie mods above the others. But stop "throwing up ideas" Just submit them. I dont want to clean up the mess.

6. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    That's exactly what i thought when i read that title.

7. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    lol zombie servers arn't that fun really :

8. Member
    omegawizkid

Feb 11, 2011
    Well its not just about what one or two of us think is fun daredevil its what the community thinks is fun and thats what the community is playing right now

9. Member
    MinQuan

Jan 18, 2011
    I was playing on zombiehell server with some other xg members last night and it was one of those server that I couldn't get enough of. Having one here sounds like a great idea, especially since alot of us play on those type of servers anyway.

10. Member
    Whytetyger12

Jan 6, 2011
    Well looks like you guys got your wish. I wish i woulda seen this post earlier zombie riot is the best zombie server we've had so far imo