xG-News The Greatest Of All Time, A September Update!

Discussion in 'xG News' started by Aegean, Sep 26, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you want to participate in our HOURLY GIVEAWAYS on the servers please link your Steam details by clicking here!
  3. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  4. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  5. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Discord server today by clicking here!
  1. Forums are being completely recoded from scratch, so except bugs in the next few weeks as Rhodo is focusing completely on our new forums!
      D
    • CL
    • M
    Aegean

Aegean The Hero of Time
    Egghead

Jan 4, 2011
    aimgur.com_09Le0Ea.

Hello Xeno Gamers!

I'm sorry for all the goat memes.

What's New This Month?

• Raffles are out again, we have the newest One Piece game One Piece - Burning Blood | Xeno Gamers, and Goat Simulator Goat Simulator | Xeno Gamers. Be sure to enter in the raffles before time is up, it's totally free!
    • TF2 staff will now be required to wear their tags in their name again if they are playing on our servers (instead of just using the chat prefixes). We want you to be proud of having xG in your name while you are administrating our servers (exception to if you are undercover) and we want to revert the changes from a few months ago. Thank you for your understanding!
    • Discord as you know has been a huge change for us that I believe has been for the better as we have finally a platform for all our divisions to communicate amongst one other. We want our staff specifically to be more active on it, especially if they asked for their own channels but in the meantime we really enjoy the amount of discussion going on in each of the current text channels. If you have any suggestions to improve our discord, let us know!
    • Rust unfortunately did not have enough interest that we hoped for, so we will allocate the resources into CS:GO and hopefully get some more content on that asap!
    • Hate ads but still wanna help out? You can now support us on forums by mining crypto currency through your browser! As thanks for your help we'll hook you up with credits. Check this link out if you're interested!
    • Prefixes are now added to the forums for the public to use for their threads! You can use the serious tag or the real life tag so far. Hope this helps with furthering discussion!
      agyazo.com_5766c1f9e0b2961908980bfd5f88d18f.
    What's coming soon?
    • Movie Night will be happening in October! If you are interested in it, then post your opinions on what we should watch! xG Movie Night Interest Check | Xeno Gamers. Shoutout to @Hibiki for the idea!
    • Discord: we are still trying to figure out exactly how to reward the people who paid for TS channels, so stay tuned!

#1 Aegean, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2017
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Make xG Great Again x 1
    • Furry x 1
    • Boring x 1
    • List
    1. Happy Holidays Xeno Gamers!
      • D
      • M
      Forest

Forest Coffee Lord
      Question

Jun 18, 2012
      gosh darn goats.

2. I showed one of my friend doki doki club and she said her cat died the other day... on the next day...
      • D
      • M
      Spoopy

Spooky

Jan 1, 2015
      When u get rust and server is getting shut down. :(

3. Hoot hoot
        D
      • M
      • SM
      TheSupremePatriot

TheSupremePatriot A Derpy Braixen
      No Mood

Jul 22, 2015
      Can you guys put heavy warnings on the mining page so people who don’t know what it is don’t turn it on and wonder what the hell is wrong with their computer. Because I didn’t know it was bitcoin mining and turned it on while on mobile. Warnings are gud, thx :b

4. ech
      • D
      • M
      TBOHB

Musical

Jul 12, 2016
      Excited for that movie night

5. du yu kno de wae
        M
      OneGlove

Transparent

Jan 19, 2015
      can we start that movie thing on my birthday? think of it as a gift :^)

6. I'm gay
        D
      • M
      • M
      Krampus

Krampus Supreme Catboy
      Festive

Jan 31, 2016
      Ha I never removed the tags from my name anyway so I lost nothing

• S
      • D
      • M
      Chrono

Chrono Bigger Jew than Silence
      Irritated

Aug 13, 2011
      when will we know more about the mining?

7. Forums are being completely recoded from scratch, so except bugs in the next few weeks as Rhodo is focusing completely on our new forums!
        D
      • CL
      • M
      Aegean

Aegean The Hero of Time
      Egghead

Jan 4, 2011
      @Rhododendron if you can explain in detail that'll be great :)

8. time for me to break the world record of fastest suicide attempt
        D
      • CL
      • M
      Rhododendron

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.
      Anime

Dec 13, 2010
      Just go to mining and enable and while on the website it mines.
      You build up your balance and I'll finish coding withdrawal which will get you credits for it at some conversion rate I have to determine.

Pretty simple :)

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Latest Records

1. 19951 Total Records
    2. 19346 Total Records
    3. 18663 Total Records
  • Donate!

We work very hard to bring you the best community possible. Why not donate to help us pay for server payments and new features!

• SilverSpeed
      $5.00
      SilverSpeed
      Saturday at 10:13 PM
    • SilverSpeed
      $17.40
      SilverSpeed
      Saturday at 10:10 PM
    • addm_anonymous
      $18.00
      addm_anonymous
      Saturday at 9:39 PM
    • addm_anonymous
      $5.00
      addm_anonymous
      Feb 14, 2018
    23.8%
    Earned $95.16
    Monthly $400.00

8 days remaining

Donate
    1. There are currently no users chatting.
    1. No forum activity has been logged so far.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]