About CT side on Jailbreak

Discussion in 'General' started by Magiikal, Feb 24, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Magiikal

Feb 22, 2011
    Honestly i'm totally tired of it. I'm sick of the abusing CT's or just the plain fricking special snowflakeed ones. It seems to them that everything a T does is considered being a rebel. Can you please make stricter rules or perm ban rule breakers from the CT side. Annoys me to get free killed, and getting told that no one saw it.
    Please accept this request.
    I'd like you to keep a stricter eye on CT's, and maybe only have certain people be CT.
    Thanks

2. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    I see this a lot too, but here's the problem with that: when there is 20+ T's, its near IMPOSSIBLE to keep it fun. :p thats why its no longer fun to be CT...

3. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    What Gets So Me So Annoyed When Ur Wardern And You Say Freeday OR Something fun and they go rebel and fricking kill you it pissies me off

4. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lol that actually makes me laugh because than it just piss them off everytime u rebel so i alway rebel xD bring up my rep on rebeling now.. they make ct's watch me everywhere i go >_<

5. Member
    Whytetyger12

Jan 6, 2011
    I know exactly how you feel Duckii >_< trust me

6. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    lol its fricking special snowflakeed it does my head in

7. Registered
    Ero_Sennin78

Jan 10, 2011
    You guys are missing the point here, if you had it your way everyday would be a free day. Its hard to control that many people with fudgety cts and it makes people not want to be ct or warden. Thats why we need the strict rules. Otherwise it would be deathmatch, Yes some freekiling happens but when you got t's running around like crazy especially when they are 10+ its really hard to keep order.

8. Member
    RedB3rryI3

Jan 12, 2011
    lol yeah thats why a jailbreak should be like 24 slots, instead of 30+

9. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    lol true ero cant control all the idiots

10. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010