Mic Spam

Discussion in 'General' started by health100, Feb 28, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    Its seems like EVERY time i get onto JB, EVERYONE starts to mic spam after a few rounds. This is REALLY starting to bug me. Can we do something about this? I don't like to mute people, its just that its not their fault, the lag between people is enough to have all the voices come at once...

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    well first of all... some times T's randomly scream out Freeday so i just mute the t's for now since it seems quite few of them do so and when the round start lmao... people fighting over warden all of them giving orders at once wth? so now just listen for the person to say "im warden" and mute all ct's to let them know that the person to say that is warden and not to talk over him so yep

3. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Espiecally Selby, He always says cells open freeday or wardens dead freedayand stuff like that. You can mute them unless they are a Donator.

4. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yea heres a tip for warden... just give the command saying if you talk over warden ur dead than just kill people who talk over the wardens? so less mic spamming