CT Mic checks?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kakaguy211, Mar 1, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I needed to ask if it would be good to have CT Mic check reguraly on the JB server. Usually there are alot of kids that join CT and are annoying and also people who freekill and dont have Mics. To me its really frustrating of people coming on the JB server without reading the MOTD or having mics and then obviously freekilling. So the point is, is that should we have CT mic checks every X amount of rounds?

2. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    i agree with kakaguy random people join ct and dont have a mic and freekill !

3. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    haha you dont need a mic check ill just swap people that freekill and even the team and who has a mic and who dont .. the people who dont have one can stay unless the team is uneven, freekills, or another t that has a mic and can warden can swap with him for now.. Ct's need all the help they can get so haha :D

4. Registered
    xGamerMike

Feb 20, 2011
    i agree with duckii. even with the new rules tht favor CTs its still hard to keep track of all the Ts

5. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    cause t's are to powerful for teh ct's ^_^ but i can take out most teh rebelling t's haha and as t i can take out nearly the entire ct

6. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    but we already have mic checks.

7. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    We do that occasionally when the ratio is really off and try to get more people with mic and mature on ct's side otherwise if the ratio is fine they can stay unless someone from T side wanna swap with them who can warden. otherwise if freekill or other stuff will be swap.

8. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I know duckii is a good rebeller but it is better to have the good people like duckii on CT.

9. Member
    Diggy

Mar 12, 2011
    Uhm Let me break it down for all xG Membes.

Duckii = If She is on T = All CT's Die = If she is on CT = Restores Order to T's.

10. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    um..... lol