hello everyone!

Discussion in 'General' started by greg.carr, Mar 4, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    Hi everyone, I just joined Xeno yesterday, looking forward to getting to know you guys. I play on the surf server a lot, I'm not very good but I have a lot of fun. I'm in college and I love metal. Just felt like I should say all this in a thread before I started posting randomly in other threads. :)

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lol well welcome to xG :) should sometime try our other servers like .. minigames , jailbreak , zombie riot , bhop , gungames ^_^. Nice meeting you sir ~ beware of the devil.. [DareDevil]

3. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    Pardon my asking, but why should I beware the Devil? He/she friended me the other day randomly before I had even joined. He/she can't be that scary.

4. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    well since your on the surf server he will give you no mercy so beware of the devil.

5. Member
    FunkSoulBro

Mar 2, 2011
    What kind of metal do you like?

6. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    I like everything from old-school thrash to nu-metal and metalcore. I'm not into that crazy fudge like deathcore or anything like that, I like to be able to hear the lyrics the majority of the time and tap my fingers or feet along to the drums.

7. Registered
    SKYDADDY

Jan 10, 2011
    ewwww metal

8. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Metal kills!!!

#8 Rhododendron, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  9. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    lol silence did u get that off the internet or did you make that becuase its funny ;D

10. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    XD I found it.