Add votekick to jailbreak

Discussion in 'General' started by ssully101, Mar 5, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    ssully101

Mar 5, 2011
    I suggest that you should add a votekick option to the jailbreak server. It would help when there is not admin on and the the player of there teams are afk. Earlier this morning the round went over 0:00 because of this. Thank you for reading please consider this.

2. Member
    Magiikal

Feb 22, 2011
    It's not bad if round goes to 0:00. But alot of the people in the servers are friends with eachother, the vote kick could get abused. I'd say yes maybe if 3/4 of the server said so.

3. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    we had votekick but was remove because abuse of it so its not coming back.. people had gathered friend into the server to votekick / ban people

4. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    Aboossed command is Aboossed

5. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    i think this sounds good, but i agree with 3/4

6. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    lol votekick and voteban is back on :)

7. Registered
    SKYDADDY

Jan 10, 2011
    i hate voteban/kick camybe we could have it where if an admin is on you cant do it like most comunites

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    you mean like if an admin on you cant use the votes? if so we did do that alrdy still didnt work everyone just kept abusing it so it result in kicking the players who have done it but more and more kept on going so result in removing the vote

9. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    It isn't fair for the innocent players of the server to be kicked because of other people's stupidity.