Surf idea

Discussion in 'General' started by Dexter, Mar 7, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Dexter

Feb 16, 2011
    Hey I was thinking we should change the surf from RPGMENU style to regular surf

2. Member
    ssully101

Mar 5, 2011
    I agree because i like regular surfing

3. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    [QQ]
    i half-heartedly support this because of the extreme imbalance that results when people have 4 times as much HP as you do just for playing a fudgeload.
    [/QQ]

4. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    That is called capitalism :D

5. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    that's true... i just find that it's really the only place that this type of imbalance is found in the game. i'm not totally against it, i'm just saying that i'm sure it drives some people away from the server when they first start because they can't kill anyone.

6. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    You level up very quickly :/ I'm not going to remove a plugin because people think it's unfair that others are more dedicated then they are.

7. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    don't get me wrong, not saying it's unfair, just that it might attract more returning players if it weren't there. i don't think it's unfair.

8. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    You just need to play surf more and you might have equal stuff with everybody else. But I don't think it's unfair that people have started first, So of course they are going to have more abilities but you could catch up to them after a while of playing on the server.