Kakaguy admin abuse

Discussion in 'Report Abuse' started by Fweej, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Fweej

Jan 15, 2011
    This kid is going crazy with his admin powers, i dont know if it was given or if he donated but he needs it stripped.

1st offence: Magikal rebelled and killed kaka, kaka slayed him. There was no reason for slay, he was just mad.

2nd offence: Someone was explaining to kaka he cant be warden because of his age, kaka proceeded to gag that person cuz he didn't want to hear it.

3rd offence: It was a free day and kaka free killed me so i slayed him. He then slayed me next round and didnt respond when i asked him why

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

oooh, also, everytime someone tells him to stop abusing he just kicks them

2. Member
    Shepard_OG

Mar 8, 2011
    I can vouch for Fweej, kakaguy is slaying people because they are saying things to him, it is not fair to the other players. I will try to get a screenshot or something.

3. December News Update coming soon!!
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Aegean
    Ape-Like

Aegean The Hero of Time

Jan 4, 2011
    Aegean! : Another edit, while he was ct in the beginning of the round, another ct was talking fudge to him, so he switched that ct to T in the same round just so he could kill him... NOT GOOD BRO

4. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    Although I personally have seen very little of this, any time his name is brought up, it's like a firestorm of hate. Generally, it's always just stupid crap that is just admin aboose. Vote #5 here.

5. Member
    Magiikal

Feb 22, 2011
    LOL i made him MADD XD vouch number six here. demote him so his mom can ground him and we are all happy. he always would switch me from ct to t and kill or slay me. ;c.

6. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    Well Ive Seen Him Abuse Sometimes and he does abuse Admin Chat Mostly but kaka is a sound guy lol

7. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    well fweej one thing i dont understand is how would he beable to slay you he has donator admin and i think they have low immunity to beable to slay but ye.. ive seen kaka muting and slaying people and does not respond to me after i have asked him repeatedly.. he ignores other admins

8. Member
    Magiikal

Feb 22, 2011
    I swear kaka's a mini michael on crack with a higher voice. Kaka will just slay you if he doesn't get his way, he was given/donated for admin to enforce rules ( i hope ), and if he's abusing it, he should be demoted

9. Registered
    SKYDADDY

Jan 10, 2011
    hes been demoted