Members under age 16

Discussion in 'General' started by FunkSoulBro, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    FunkSoulBro

Mar 2, 2011
    Could we possibly oust them? I'm really getting sick of the 12 year old admins and the squeaky voices constantly mic spamming, taking warden, and camping CT. These kids don't know how to play and do not have a proper sense of maturity or experience, so I say that we purge them from xG.

2. Member
    Magical_Trevor

Feb 23, 2011
    You can't really say that about everyone that's under 16. Not everyone under 16 sounds like they are eight years old, and not everyone under 16 is immature.

3. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lol what admins are u talking about? some may have payed for the admin powers

4. Member
    FunkSoulBro

Mar 2, 2011
    Regardless, this would save xG members much annoyance. There are many more immature under-16ers than those who are mature, and it's not worth it to sort out every case.

If you're not old enough but are mature enough, sorry. Just wait a year or two.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Even so, why are underage members allowed to purchase admin, let alone BE a member? The system is fricked, why isn't anyone moderating these applications more closely?

5. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    If we wanna kick people out, we need names. Tell us who has a squeeky voice and is annoying. Don't just be like 'we have a problem' and not tell us what exactly is causing this problem :S

6. Member
    greg.carr

Mar 3, 2011
    wait, maturity is a prerequisite? i feel like that's not true.

7. Member
    FunkSoulBro

Mar 2, 2011
    Kakaguy, Homeland. I'll get some more names too.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

And of course, Kakaguy is trying to push this thread down.

8. Member
    Diggy

Mar 12, 2011
    You are naming some of the most active players...

9. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I am not trying to push it but me and homeland have been active alot in-game,mumble, and the forums lately.

10. Member
    FunkSoulBro

Mar 2, 2011
    Doesn't matter if you are "active". You're breaking the rules, you're being annoying, and you're not a good player.