Respect

Discussion in 'General' started by health100, Mar 12, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    health100

Jan 24, 2011
    As of late, it seems like that our members/ Admins have become more disrespectful, rude, annoying, and just generally jerks. Mainly:
    1. Mic Spam
    2. Admin Abuse
    3. Crap that you can do anything about. (CT's shooting near T's to scare them to do things)
    4. In JB, Warden screaming and yelling and just being annoying.

Here's a couple rules that i want to be enacted:
    1. When you a warden, screaming, being abusive to to T's (Say be somewhere in less than 2 seconds)
    2. If your a Senior Member or an Admin, ACT LIKE IT!! DON'T tell another player that if they don't do something you'll get them banned or ban them!
    3. Stupid crap that shouldn't happen. A.K.A. Standing near a T' to get them to knife you so you can kill them. Joining CT so that you can abuse T's and try to get a mass exodus of people to leave.
    4. If you are an abusive warden, you can be removed from warden, slayed, or kicked.
    5. On JB, give a reason for killing T's unless it be obvious. EX. A T is delaying or is knifing a vent, Say "Delaying," or, "Knifing a Vent." Dont just say, "Duh," or, "I don't like you."
    6. If some1 says they've been freekilled, hear them out. You might have freekilled and not known it. EX. T was told to be allowed to be AFK by the warden, you kill them later in the round b/c you forgot, they get back, and they're dead. Next round, they say " Why was I freekilled?" You say " You were AFK," and give no further thought.

Plz give this some thought.

2. Member
    Diggy

Mar 12, 2011
    I agree with this. I have seen the admin's make an accident in admin here and there but nothing abusing for.
    But on the other hand they think they can over power everyone and get warden every time.

They mute other players for the reason "Mic Spam / Yelling " Then there the one's doing it.

It needs to come to a stop and there needs to be an admin meeting.

3. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    There really needs to be a change in who is monitoring the servers. I know there is admins on there but some admins don't care and don't have to have admin. EVER. :(

4. Member
    Dexter

Feb 16, 2011
    Yeah hes right!

5. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yeh um... Another rule that can possible be added . "Wardens Can not tarp T's every round" .. Wardens shouldn't tarp T's each round because than those who been tarped and tarp over over again will leave because they weren't able to play because of being killed. I've seen Wardens repeat tarps each round even if there is only 6 T's .

If you hate the screaming yelling warden .. why is he warden? is it because he got warden first or is he the only person willing to be warden.. they may do as he like but must give clear orders and follow the rules.. If you don't like it get someone else to take over as warden instead of that person or you Can't complain because he/she is the only warden.

Admin warden.. Yeh some admins have done that but i've seen many get the warden before others and the person who didn't get the warden spams orders so that admin muted him for spamming orders even though he/she was alrdy warden but some muted others to get warden .. but i think ill watch these and see how it goes than ill let them know who is warden when ever im playing jailbreak.

also, health Ct's can't purposely bait T as in standing right in front of them otherwise it will be a slay / teamban its alrdy in the rules , and what do u mean in abusive warden as in tarping everyone alot and ect.? I've Seen some Ct's not even warden try tarping a T to get them killed i don't think that should be alllowd unless wardens allow it - "Ct's Cannot Tarp T's Unless They are told by a Warden or is a Warden"

6. Member
    Diggy

Mar 12, 2011
    Duckii i like your statement i think all the admins should just have a meeting..

7. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Traps have been kinda overused and boring lately. :(

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    ummm why u say so i think i remember u being one of them overusing them even with 6 T's lul

9. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I know duckii but now I feel like they are being overused so I stopped doing it when I'm warden. :confused:

10. Member
    The_Joker

Feb 15, 2011
    `yah some of the new members just dont care.