More topic Areas!

Discussion in 'General' started by RelicElysium005, Mar 13, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    RelicElysium005
    Inspired

Mar 12, 2011
    Silence , llama i think you should make one more post areas

1. Clan Talk

This one because instead of having mixed up topics in General Diss. you cane have Gen. Diss. about peoples lives css and other things but if you have Clan Talk You can get everything Referring to the Clan and its Servers in there.

Just an Idea to help us out.

2. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    Not sure, I rather not be one of those forums who have too many catagories. Just post any random conversation in the Random section. :D

3. Member
    Diggy

Mar 12, 2011
    That is a good idea but it would make it harder to speak to other clan mates maybe.

4. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    It might help separate the more specific and wanted from the random post stuff. It's a good idea to me. :)

5. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    well umm... i think it should be just like silence said post in the random forum... don't want to many different catagories on the forum, im pretty sure many people read new post everyday so if its something important im sure silence would have read it because he reads all the post that seems important or so.

6. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    ok then I think that the solution.

7. Member
    The_Joker

Feb 15, 2011
    yaeh i dont think there should be to many places to post because it would make things very confusing

8. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Yeah it probally will. :(