server idea

Discussion in 'General' started by benrapelisberger, Mar 14, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    i think it would be cool if players had skin options when they enter a server. i know you're busy so feel free to take your time if you consider doing this

2. Member
    The_Joker

Feb 15, 2011
    definatly it would be cool!!

3. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    It would be okay but something like this you would probaly have to donate for it.

4. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    donators get enough things...this would bring more people to our servers and commited members would enjoy this

5. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I guess it could bring people into the server IF they knew about it and the people that knew or randomly joined to freekill would look at it and like it so they could probaly stay on the server alot. :confused:

6. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    um we use to have different skin, But as i was here i remember that when we got that Hats it screwed with our skins which made the skins an Error sign so we had that removed.

7. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I remember we had like police officer skins and prisoner skins but eventuallly they became errors. :(

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    Yea the Hats screwed with the Skins so we had to remove the Skins

9. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    That sucks, :(

10. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    maybe for donators instead of hats you get skins but not regular prison guard or prisoner skins, something really cool like a stormtrooper skin