Ban Protest

Discussion in 'Ban Protest' started by Pineapple, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    Pineapple

Mar 16, 2011
    Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10946059

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Pineapple

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): I'm not gonna lie I freekilled for ONE round but only out of frustration because I was freekilled a bunch by Kaka.

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I won't do it again and even though I only played a couple hours on your server I really like it (and this is coming from someone who has played on a lot of jb servers). I think a perma ban was far too harsh btw. I've been an jb admin before and in a situation like that the most I'd do is teamswitch/lock someone or ban for a couple hours. If you think I'm being unreasonable then DON'T unban me because I don't want to play on a server that condones that sort of admin behavior.

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    what do you mean u freekilled in 1 round as in just started freekilling than leave? if u came to apoligize i think your ban could probaly be lifted to 1 week worth of ban if u did as ithought :p

3. Member
    Pineapple

Mar 16, 2011
    Yes it was only for one round out of frustration with other freekillers then I left.

4. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    ahh.. i see but u came to apoligize? :) should lift his ban from a perma

5. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    When you were on there I wasn't even on CT at that time I was CT banned so don't try and blame me for not doing something you thought I did.

6. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    um kaka... i unteam banned you remember?

7. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Yeah but this was before you unbanned me from CT.

8. Member
    Pineapple

Mar 16, 2011
    Sorry it took me a week to get back to this but wow you're the biggest fricking liar. You were LEAD CT almost the entire time I was on the server during which you freekilled a frickTON until you quit.

Why is this guy unbanned while I'm still banned? I did for one round what he did for several hours straight. frick this.

9. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I did not freekill you need to actually pay attention to fudge and maybe you won't be banned.

10. Member
    Pineapple

Mar 16, 2011
    STFU you already lied about not being in the server the same time I was, anything else you say cannot be trusted. Anyway it's irrelevant, I've taken the time to come to these forums, make a username and request a repeal, if the one in charge of unbanning still doesn't want to unban me then that's fine but like I said all I did was one round.