new sub clan

Discussion in 'General' started by benrapelisberger, Mar 18, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    i have started a new sub clan it is called (JEW). it is a clan for people who are not annoying and i think i know most people here on the servers...so if you are interested post a comment and i will tell you if y ou are (JEW) worthy.

2. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Your annoying so why have you started a non-annoying clan?

3. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    hmmmm why so mean?

4. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Because he be annoying me alot.

5. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    kaka ... you do the same back >_< you annoy eachother why not just stop talking to eachother?

6. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I try to but when I try to be warden he always says too young like other people and that starts it up.

7. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    im pretty sure theres no age limit to be warden i remember hearing that its the maturity of your voice... and beside your mic is really low so its hard for many to hear u

8. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I don't get why my mic is so quiet and also my mic makes my voice sound much higher is what I figured out today.

9. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    all i can say many people say that i when they get a new mic they sound nearly the same to me.. but many don't want u as warden because your mic is to low for people to hear than u give order and kill those who couldn't hear you

10. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I just fixed my mic volume so now it might be better when I get on.