lazer on xtreme

Discussion in 'General' started by benrapelisberger, Mar 20, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    i've seen a lot of fudge going down on xtreme with the lazer. what are the rules involving it...are you allowed to team kill or kill other people with it? or not?

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    you cannot teamkill you can kill other people with it just not your own team... if u kill ur own team its a slay/kick/ban

3. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    can you only kill rebelers or anyone?

4. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    look... the laser is just like a normal gun u can kill anyone as u kill with guns just dont tk

5. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    Shepard was Team killing all the CTs and he was told to stop and didnt stop and no one was there to slay him. Silence or Llama needs to probaly make an anouncement about this to all.

6. Member
    Dexter

Feb 16, 2011
    The lazer is frigin awsome!!!

7. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I know when you use it, it is cool but when someone team kills with it it's not fun like what shepard did.

8. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lol haha ik but the problem is the aim with it but the awesome part is u can kill many people in a line haha :D also it has a perfect aim like an awp aim and no recoil as a shotgun lol

9. Member
    The_Joker

Feb 15, 2011
    yaeh it is pretty hard to kill with it but you can team kill when you team isnt paying attention

10. My hair 1080, my teeth 240, my blunts 4K and my dope you couldn't load it
    Donator Member Server Admin
    Rabid
    Asshat

Dec 30, 2010
    Ima chargin muh lazuhs!!!!