Protesting !guard

Discussion in 'General' started by ssully101, Mar 21, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    ssully101

Mar 5, 2011
    i don't like the new system where you have to type !guard to join ct. It"s buggy it's unnecessary and once it killed the majority of the t's during the start of the round

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yeh um every since we got this !guard plug in thing T's just started randomly dying at the beginning of a round each new map and sometime when join the game.

3. Member
    The_Joker

Feb 15, 2011
    yeah i really think it is starting to get anoying

4. Member
    Shepard_OG

Mar 8, 2011
    It seems to be a waste of time to me, I mean what is the difference with the "auto assign" it was quicker and didn't have the random deaths. And waiting to spawn is a pain.

5. Registered
    The_Towelboy

Mar 16, 2011
    It's to prevent team stacking, I think it's a good installment. Sure you be on CT as much but at least admins won't have to constantly go on the jail server and sort it out constantly.

6. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    Alright, I know the plugin stinks but I have someone making a new one as we speak. The plugin uses this new extension that checks for voice activity, and if someone doesn't have a mic on the CT team, it will switch them at round end. This should put an end to freekillers and people without a mic.

7. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lul than its just gunna get much harder for ct's to maintain Us T's because the ct team is made up of mostly people with no mic and some people with mics otherwise its like 5 v 20 haha

8. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    i think it is just a hassle getting all technical with the team ratio. if the ratio is bad than we can just manually deal with the problem.

9. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    um sir thats the bad part u need atleast 1 admin watching the server like everytime like i do haha to beable to fix the ratio because some people ignore u and stays on the team, so yeah make sure u have an admin as a friend just in case u guys have a problem but u can just contact me cause im always on accept when im at school lol .

10. Banned
    benrapelisberger

Feb 16, 2011
    i do so thats not a problem