24/7 Nipper?

Discussion in 'General' started by RelicElysium005, Mar 23, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    RelicElysium005
    Inspired

Mar 12, 2011
    This in my opinion is a really BAD map. i honestly think you should change this server to Dust 2 and Office 24/7

2. I took the trash out I promise.
    Donator Co-Leader Member
    Rhododendron
    Constipated

Rhododendron I can't stop eating cheese.

Dec 13, 2010
    Well, I might add a De_Dust2 server in the future, but we just don't have enough members at the moment for such a generic server. We were on the NipperHouse server for 3 hours last night. It is a great map!

3. Member
    RelicElysium005
    Inspired

Mar 12, 2011
    Well if you Advertise the Server in the JB server as a Server Text Advertisement have it say Check out our dust 2 and Office 24/7 Server! or someting. cuz i would really love Dust 2 and Office

4. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    lol i tried to get people to type in !servers to check out some of tthe servers yet many still not populated :eek: mabe next time try getting a group of players to play in the server for a bit liek silence said haha :D

5. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    alot of people just don't care.

6. Registered
    Otherworldly
    Amused

Feb 27, 2011
    Yeah, we just have to be patient, then we can get the servers populated.

7. Member
    Edison

Mar 20, 2011
    Nipperhouse is the fudge, you're all just mad cause you aren't ranked #1 ;)

8. Member
    Magical_Trevor

Feb 23, 2011
    ***Important Notice!!*** Magical Trevor is not speaking in third person anymore!

Well anyway......

Do you want to lose your position as #1? I can easily arrange that...Just give me half an hour on the server. :p (Too busy right now though. I'll do it sometime tomorrow.)

9. Member
    Dexter

Feb 16, 2011
    24/7 Nipper is awesome, except the Santa sled glitches out sometimes and traps you inside where Santa is going to eat you like milk and cookies............ Santa you fat fricker :)

10. Registered
    DareDevil

Feb 9, 2011
    @:D New Servers lol :D awesome