XenoGamers.

Discussion in 'General' started by RelicElysium005, Mar 24, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest to XenoGamers! To submit an application make sure you read THIS then apply HERE!.
  3. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Enter our raffle for a copy of a game! Click here to enter!
Hello Guest!

Join our Teamspeak server today by clicking here!
  1. Member
    RelicElysium005
    Inspired

Mar 12, 2011
    Hey, Is Xenogamers only for CS:S? cuz i play different games and Black ops on ps3.

2. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yea at this moment mabe in the future it will expand

3. Member
    RelicElysium005
    Inspired

Mar 12, 2011
    Alright Thanks Duckii.

4. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I hope it will expand soon.

5. Registered
    Otherworldly
    Amused

Feb 27, 2011
    We should get it more populated before expanding, and I really think so. Silence would probably have to either remove servers and switch them or wait until we get a lot of members.

6. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    yea thats the problem we're having right now with population of servers... we're not expanding unless that server is going to be populated and we know of it i guess... for now we still need to populate some css servers we have at this moment... So all members should try going into a emptry server with friends and play for awhile to try to get it populated it would be helpful :)

7. Member
    Dexter

Feb 16, 2011
    Yeah, let's get these servers packed with people, inviting friends from Steam Friends list and recent players played with will increase the amount of people in xG severs Lets do this.

8. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    I am pretty good at getting the minigame server full. Last night I got like 14 other people on MiniGames

9. Registered
    Duckii
    Tired

Dec 21, 2010
    im sure ur not the one haha

10. Banned
    Kakaguy211

Feb 16, 2011
    If I am not the one then how come I am the only one on there and then alot of people join then I get them to join other xG servers?