Sign in to follow this  
Quantum

[Ban Protest] Perma ban from Xeno Jailbreak server

Hello. a few day ago I beilive it was about give or take 6-8 days ago? I was playing on the Xeno Jailbreak server. I was playing as a Counter terriost/Jail guard. So I went afk just to grab a drink for a few seconds. My little brother (Yes I know this exceuse was used alot but it is real this time.) Who never really played CS:GO but knows a small concept: Shoot at everything, lol. Anyways he freekilled two players when I came back, so I quickly quit as to not let him kill anymore players. I came back later finding that I was banned. Permanently I believe. Now, I know I have no right to ask for an unban but I beileive perm is a little over board? At least unban me from the server and ban me from the CT side. I mean I was freekilled tons of times there, nothing happened to the player who did it. If you need my profile link: Steam Community :: ♠ Quantum #ProPAIN ♠ Bye, ~Quantum. PS: If I formatted badly, forgive me, I am new to these forums.

If i remember correctly, Your brother freekilled 3 people and as i was CT banning him, you left. But i would like to know one thing. You were able to leave the server to prevent him from freekilling more, but at that point you were in control of the computer, and he couldn't freekill more, correct? That story sounds a bit fake to me. If you are being 100% honest, then i would be fine with you being unbanned from the server permanently, though i would just treat it like a mass freekill + stay. (So it would be about 3 weeks of a CT ban, as you have been banned for about a week) I would just like for you to know though, don't leave after freekilling. Its always better to take the punishment then leave afterwards. (For example, if you stayed it would have been a week server ban, and a month CT ban.)

On a side note, this is your steam ID

STEAM_1:0:46161223

I also forgot to note I needed to leave to finish the drink (Hot cocoa). the only reason I noticed he was freekilling is because I heard the gun shots from my speakers of my computer. So I left to make sure he didn't get on again and kill more people. I quit and locked my computer to prevent that. I swear I'm being honest though it's completely your choice to believe me or not. In my opinion you should like perm-ban me from the CT side or like increase it to like 2 month or something. What ever you like. I honestly wish you luck on deciding if I am telling the truth or not. No not kissing up. I my self know it's quite hard to find out, I mean I only left you with my word, can't really provide proof. Your choice. Good luck on moderating the server :). PS: Why would I run away from the server if I did it. From my perspective you guys can ban me either way xD wouldn't really help.