Sign in to follow this  
toob

Freeslay/not admiting to slay

After asking over and over again "Who slayed me?" the only answer I got was from cookies after 30 minutes of asking..

xG | toob: Did you slay me on lego?

xG | toob: Yes? No? please answer

xG|A Cookiesars lvl V.I.P: it wasnt a fucking freeslay and i may or may not have been the person to slay you

xG | toob: Ok well, I know I said crouch and most of them were doing it. I'll just put ''either cookies or line" in the report I guess

Ok so i didnt slay you but I would of if Line didnt just get his mod powers. if you did look in chat Obama said why you were slayed and that it was legit, I said it was legit and Line said it over mic, You did not specify to crouch until you shot him, you said crouch to top of isolation ramp, after that you told them to go into soccer via the bottom soccer door line started to run as you did not tell him how to proceed and you shot him then started saying over and over i said crouch i said crouch.

You didnt specify to crouch or that crouch was a permanent order. You freekilled me and were slayed for it, everyone crouched because you started shouting crouch as you shot me.

sadly toob i was in the game and no one heard you say crouch and the majority of players agreed with the slay. To make matters worse for the next 30 mins you moaned and whined in chat spamming it. Instead of just letting it go you subsequently ruined the game for over half an hour with whining who cares buddy ...

Ok, I did say crouch after I said the "on go" order, people were trolling me like mad. And no line, most of them were crouching right away. I wasn't whining, I had to find out who slayed me Mogar. Is it fair for them to not say who slayed or explain? I didn't ruin the game.. If it happend to you, you would care too. I know I said crouch, I wouldn't be complaining so much if I wasn't sure. There was mic spam while I was saying the command so you must not have heard. I said "listen up" too after because people were mic spamming.. I also said "I SAID CROUCH" twice and you were still running, so I shot..