Matsi

Another inconsistancy fail.... "Freenading"

The rule states:

Flash and Smoke Grenades

The use of flash and smoke grenades by a T is not rebellious unless it physically damages a CT or it is restricted by warden. CTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THESE UNLESS IT IS WARDAY OR IF IT IMPAIRs ANY T/CT.

Nothing about HEs....

at some point the magically started to include them.... which is fine, IDC...

some admins will slay you for throwing any grenade not on a warday....

some admin wont slay you if you only throw HEs at a rebel

some admins will slay you if you even throw away your HE when playing games like Pokemon...

This shit needs to get straightened out!

My understanding of this rule is that you can throw only HEs at rebels.... and that it is OK to throw grenades away where you dont hit any Ts....

Freenading is when you blind or smoke the area and cause issues or when you dmg a T for no reason.... THAT IS IT!!! throwing a grenade and not hitting a T that isnt a rebel IS NOT FREENADING!!!

Admins will come in all the time and throw their grenades away when playing games and stuff, stating that it's not freenading if you dont hit a T...

Some admins will slay nazi your ass if you have thrown a grenade at all!

You need to throw your HEs away so that you do not gunplant when playing pokemon and stuff....

I think it should be this for CT:

HE Grenade and Molotov: Should only be thrown at a rebel if no other T is in the area or on a warday. Anything else is a freenade.

Smoke and Flash: Allowed to be thrown whenever unless it impairs with a T.

I think flash and smoke should only be allowed on wardays and maybe freedays

HE should be allowed when throwing at a rebel or throwing it away. Sorta like what "freenading" actually is defined as before the dumbasses started to fuck it up lolol.

I agree that this is a poorly written rule, and I have brought up this issue before informally. Due to the fact that the rules are not clear, different mods make different decisions and as a result people who shouldn't/should get slayed are/aren't, respectively. A higher up that can change rules needs to address this, as it has been brought up many times, and obviously causes problems. jmo.

Actually, most CSGO staff take the same action towards freenading but I agree the rule should be redefined to allow for CTs to throw away grenades when participating in games.

What the biggest issue is I think is that the rule in !rules says flash and smoke grenades are not allowed except on wardays.... which makes since...a flash or smoke cant really help the CTs control Ts.... so there's no reason to use them....

What has also been happening is that someone will throw a HE grenade..... and then some one will type !grenade... to see who threw that grenade they heard somewhere... the will then slay them without even asking or knowing WHY they through the grenade... and then tell the person that they arent allowed to throw grenades and that they need to read the !rules and not be dumb....

I find it funny that so many mods do not even know what !rules says themselves as it clearly states ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about throwing HEs!

How the fuck can you you expect someone to know a "rule" that isnt even on the !rules and then punish them for breaking it and tell them to once again read the !rules that wont show anything about the rule they broke?

This issue has already been resolved multiple times. Throwing away HE nades is FINE as long as it doesn't hurt any Ts. This is the same as free shooting, you shoot a bullet into the wall, didn't damage anyone, and that is fine. All Admins/Mods are supposed to read the forum to keep themselves up to date on clarifications of the rules.

This issue has already been resolved multiple times. Throwing away HE nades is FINE as long as it doesn't hurt any Ts. This is the same as free shooting, you shoot a bullet into the wall, didn't damage anyone, and that is fine. All Admins/Mods are supposed to read the forum to keep themselves up to date on clarifications of the rules.

SEE THIS!!!

You'll still get slayed for throwing you nade into a pit or something when you play pokemon! EVEN AFTER THIS IS SAID MULTIPLE TIMES

THIS IS WHY IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS COMMUNITY!!!

You seem to have many problems with xG, so why don't you just stop playing on the server?

Because I have fun with quite a few people on xG and I really liked playing here... and when I went to leave people begged me to stay and to give it another chance and told me that things would be getting fixed. I thoguth that with the ability to now see which admin is doign what would help but it looks like noone gives a shit that a mod is being reported by dozens that he is fucking up... the people reporting get told to STFU and stop whining....

You realize that when I first joined these servers it was only because i followed someone on my freinds list here... the server was over half full pretty much 24 hrs a day.... that fullness has dropped considerably... I wonder why...?!

Throwing away HE nades is FINE as long as it doesn't hurt any Ts

@@Ebic @@Dravin @@Shadow @@CornHippo @@QuangTang @@AgH4 @@Scub @@ShenTrunks @@BASEDGOD @@zackryz @@Coodie

im probably missing a few people, this is to make sure more people know of this.

csgo nade rules are butt fuck backwards

this is how it's treated in xG jailbreak css

let the cts throw nades, if it interferes(smoke/flash) or harms a prisoner(HE/Fire) they get fucking slayd or ct ban

thats what the motd poorly says. which is what they are supposed to base rules on. idk why they would slay people for it :|

Because at some point someone said "throwing any grenade not on a warday is freenading"

and now a good portion of the admins enforce it that way.... it's the same problem with many rules right now, they are enforced incorrectly.