Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Rules Update coming soon

Hello,

As the title says, I'm working on the Jailbreak rules, admin/mod rules and punishments for breaking rules, it will be done very shortly. I have noticed about many players trying to find loopholes in the current rules and quite frankly, I find that exasperating. I don't players to go on the borderline of breaking rules or breaking them as such, however everyone makes mistakes as have I and well others in the community and on the servers. I ask that you guys please be patient. It is a update on everything for our CS:GO JB community rules, A lot of the rules regular rules that players know will be the same eg: Gun check Freeze and FR/LR and rules as such, however, I am going over every single rule and organizing it and setting it up in a way that will be easy for all the players to understand! If you feel like there are some rules that wish to be adjusted,

If you're going to post about a rule that players try to mess around with please let me know, however, I ask that you guys don't post stupid shit that's not going to help with the current issue at hand.

Nova

The main rule I find which confuses people the most is tarping. There should be more clear rules on how far that goes with the warden. For example: the warden says "On my go take a step out, freeze." There are a few things that can happen there that aren't really tarping but SO many people get confused on. Like if you say go before cells opens they have to go when the cells open w/ 5 seconds. Also, I argued with Malware because he said "going" and I stepped out and died.

So basically Tarping needs to be more clear for people in the !rules. :D

my view on nades :

let ne1 throw whenever, if it interferes directly or dmgs prisoners slay or ct ban the guard

The main rule I find which confuses people the most is tarping. There should be more clear rules on how far that goes with the warden. For example: the warden says "On my go take a step out, freeze." There are a few things that can happen there that aren't really tarping but SO many people get confused on. Like if you say go before cells opens they have to go when the cells open w/ 5 seconds. Also, I argued with Malware because he said "going" and I stepped out and died.

So basically Tarping needs to be more clear for people in the !rules. :D

Very much this. Tarping is not adequately defined in the MOTD. Along with delaying.

I would be happy with the rules being 2-3 times as long if it meant they actually made sense and covered certain concepts in more detail (delaying, tarping etc).

Also I would like them to be put back onto the MOTD.