Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

My New Avatar

Please, don't spread the love. Just because you are a butch whiny little bitch that will be beat by the time you are 20 doesn't mean you have to spread that love everywhere.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_6.gif.0793c9369dd36d84a1b3f7116de173db.gif

Don't comment like that. Duplolas will think you're his friend.

No he just thinks you are and I quote:

butch whiny little bitch that will be beat by the time you are 20

@@Loki You are the best.

@autumn Just for that I might just donate.

Let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to give obvious opinions about your joke of a division Duplolas, because @Brian will ban me from forums for disrespect, yet you are allowed to quote something like that and then direct it towards me in your signature?

Sigh. And people wonder why xG is going nowhere.?

P.S. Silence always disrespects and degrades me. He has since he first met me. If you're seriously surprised he's foul mouthing me (this would be like the 300th time) then I have to tell you that you're somewhat new to the situation.

Let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to give obvious opinions about your joke of a division Duplolas, because @Brian will ban me from forums for disrespect, yet you are allowed to quote something like that and then direct it towards me in your signature?

+1 Logic, not cause I want the V or anything..

Let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to give obvious opinions about your joke of a division Duplolas, because @@Brian will ban me from forums for disrespect, yet you are allowed to quote something like that and then direct it towards me in your signature?

P.S. Silence always disrespects and degrades me. He has since he first met me. If you're seriously surprised he's foul mouthing me (this would be like the 300th time) then I have to tell you that you're somewhat new to the situation.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_18.gif.1b65d2122b4bf3038098af60efdf1d3d.gif

You keep telling people not to care about shit on the internet, but you care SO GODDAMN MUCH. ermg chill.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_18.gif.9ab98ca57b2dc55c03e72a0e3f97d309.gif

You keep telling people not to care about shit on the internet, but you care SO GODDAMN MUCH. ermg chill.

Know that I'm not complaining. I couldn't care less what Duplolas, Silence, or whomever have to say about me. I just don't understand why I get banned for disrespecting while Duplolas can disrespect me all he pleases without suffering any punishment whatsoever. Why create a rule if it's only enforced half the time?

Know that I'm not complaining. I couldn't care less what Duplolas, Silence, or whomever have to say about me. I just don't understand why I get banned for disrespecting while Duplolas can disrespect me all he pleases without suffering any punishment whatsoever. Why create a rule if it's only enforced half the time?

The chances are that you disrespect more or began disrespecting Duplolas before your fucking argument began. But that's just my assumption...

And lets fucking face it, all we see from you are posts with not so flattering "comments" towards other people, and well, Duplolas, as retarded as he is, he doesn't go around trolling and disrespecting. It's like, I don't fucking go complain every time I get banned for posting fucking .gifs

And yeah, the rule is not perfect and never will be, and what do you expect to happen if you disrespect the dude that "created" the rules? he's the fucking leader, give me a break.....don't try to outsmart the dude with the powers.

Duplolas, as retarded as he is, he doesn't go around trolling and disrespecting. It's like, I don't fucking go complain every time I get banned for posting fucking .gifs

Actually im pretty well educated IRL. I rarely ever cuss or fight with anyone. I take real life seriously.

Advanced Chem: 95

Virginia and US History: 99

Spanish 3: 107 (I do extra credit)

Advanced English: 99

Robotics: 100

AP Calc: 100

Duplo.thumb.jpg.4ea80f0f1ec7880c4eabff1344a45f3c.jpg

Actually im pretty well educated IRL. I rarely ever cuss or fight with anyone. I take real life seriously.

Advanced Chem: 95

Virginia and US History: 99

Spanish 3: 107 (I do extra credit)

Advanced English: 99

Robotics: 100

AP Calc: 100

You just illustrated my point :I, you're retarded man, I'm sorry.