Peeble

Rule clarification (CTs re-entering armory)

I was under the impression that a CT cannot re-enter armory without seeing a T inside of it.

I was told today that a CT can enter armory in pursuit of a T. Even if you don't see a T inside or in the process of entering it.

To be specific, I ran into a vent. A user chased me into it. We were far enough from each other that he did not see me enter the armory vent. I was able to grab guns and move around in armory. He then enters the armory without seeing me inside it.

Is entering armory as a CT without seeing a T inside of it, but being in pursuit of a T, allowed.

Vents, Tunnels, and Teleports

A CT can only go into an open vent. CT's cannot open a vent unless they are last CT (See Last CT). Camping a vent as either a T or CT will result in a slay, or teamban for a CT. You must be actively moving through the vent at all times. This does not mean that walking back and forth through the vent with no intent of coming out is allowed. A T caught knifing or in a vent is immediately considered a rebel, and can be killed. A CT or T cannot camp a teleport (neither the entrance nor the arival spot). CT's can't camp inside a vent cell either. Cheap areas (deemed cheap by mods/admins) are not to be camped, such as Teleport Tower in Lego-Jail not complying with said rules will result in a warning and then a slay if not following rules.

Here you go, so basically if a vent is open you can go in to it as ct and you can reenter armoury.

the way i picked up was

leave after 30 sec (CT/T) of entering

re enter whenever

but uhh this was when CTs had to be w Ts at all times (idk what it is now)

Here you go, so basically if a vent is open you can go in to it as ct and you can reenter armoury.

You must have seen a T go into armory in order to chase them in there unless it was LCT.

Getting conflicting statements here...

Correct me if I'm mistaken but it has always been only reenter armory if you see a T go inside armory. I don't see it in the csgo rules or clarifications either Maverick but it's how it is unless the rule changed in the last few weeks.

So... Is it a rule or isn't it? I mean I've seen people being slayed for re-entering armory since making this thread but it's not written anywhere.

I swear I posted a clarification about this somewhere. Anyways, CTs CAN reenter armory if he sees a rebel going in there or already in there. In Peeble's situation, it makes sense that the CT would just follow Peeble into the armory. Even when he lost sight of Peeble, if the vent leads to armory, the rebel would obviously go to armory, and the CT can assume that and reenter armory.

I swear I posted a clarification about this somewhere. Anyways, CTs CAN reenter armory if he sees a rebel going in there or already in there. In Peeble's situation, it makes sense that the CT would just follow Peeble into the armory. Even when he lost sight of Peeble, if the vent leads to armory, the rebel would obviously go to armory, and the CT can assume that and reenter armory.

Thanks, what about in a case where the vent leads to two locations?

in case the vent has many exits/entrances, and one leads to armory, the rebel-pursuing CT can check the armory Real Quick. If there is a rebel in there, blow his head off. If there is no rebel, leave immediately.

One might think this is bullshit because what if the rebel never actually enter armory but exit somewhere else, then that CT re-entering armory is illegal. However, think about what if the rebel actually DID enter armory, but picked up a gun and left immediately through other exits, the chasing CT lost sight, enter the armory but did not see the rebel in there because he left... well he shouldn't be slain for that.

in case the vent has many exits/entrances, and one leads to armory, the rebel-pursuing CT can check the armory Real Quick. If there is a rebel in there, blow his head off. If there is no rebel, leave immediately.

One might think this is bullshit because what if the rebel never actually enter armory but exit somewhere else, then that CT re-entering armory is illegal. However, think about what if the rebel actually DID enter armory, but picked up a gun and left immediately through other exits, the chasing CT lost sight, enter the armory but did not see the rebel in there because he left... well he shouldn't be slain for that.

Thanks for the clarification chief, that should probably be added to the rules since it's not there right now.

Whut Chief said.

Would add it to the rules if I could but at the time being I have to go through and completely remake the rules thread to do so, will at a later date for a more clarified thingermadigger.

#Closed