i_am_who

CT un-permban appeal

More Details for "Ban Reason"

I was perma-banned from CT because of an accidental freekill of 5-7 Ts in one round. The warden gave an order along the lines of "when I say go, leave your cells, etc" and a T, while speaking over the warden (his voice icon was simultaneously active), perfectly imitated the warden and said "GO" repeatedly. I waited for the grace period to expire and started to shoot Ts who I was certain (at the time) were not complying with orders.

More Details for "Unban Reason"

Obviously this was unintentional, and I felt terrible after having done it. I thought I had been following the warden's order, but was most definitely proven incorrect. I enjoy playing as a CT, and would appreciate another shot at it. I have never been CT banned before, and I play on the xG server a decent amount, so I'd like to not have to find another server to play on. Thanks for considering, cheers.

Summary/closing

Not much to say other than what's up in the description, but I would like to have another shot. This was my first CT ban of any kind, and I didn't know 5-7 accidental freekills meant CT perma-ban on this server.

Thanks for your time.

Banned for mass free kill by line @@zackryz

- - - Updated - - -

Also +1 you did good as ct helped me out quite a bit and I think he deserves another chance *everybody learns from mistakes*

T, while speaking over the warden (his voice icon was simultaneously active), perfectly imitated the warden and said "GO" repeatedly
from what i understand is that the T was imitating the warden by saying "Go" so the T said "Go" and the T's ran out i'm guessing, so u killed them because u knew the warden didn't say "Go" ? I'm actually having a lil hard time understanding you D: so if u can clear it up a little better i just might either +1 or -1 you.

CS:S staff doesn't have as much say in unbans from CS:GO as CG:SO staff, but from what he is saying @@speedlimit56 a T imitated the warden, made his voice sound pretty much like his, tarped, said "Go" sounding like the warden, and caused freekills. I believe that's what he saying.

what he is saying @speelimit56 is that while the warden was holding down the mic key, another T pressed his down and said go, pretending to be the warden. he was not aware the T was tarping and thought it was the warden saying go, as the voice was made similar. people in TS for CS:GO do tarps like that all the time, planned out, thinking it is funny.

CS:S staff doesn't have as much say in unbans from CS:GO as CG:SO staff
truee , but i mean im still a xG member , i should stay tuned to issue's like this ? and thanks for clearing it up a little better much love <3