Sign in to follow this  
Courage

(S&B)Courage

No way what I did could be considering mass killing. What happened was 1 T had a gun took shots at me I fired killed 1 with a headshot the next 1 was in a Stack I shot and Killed the person with the gun, however my shot killed another 1 by accident, and possibly free shot others (No one else from what I remember said I free shot).

I don't believe this should be considered mass free killig because 2 I had a legitimate reason and I got slayed for the accidental. I do not believe I should of gotten a Perma CT Ban. I could understand a temporary because I didn't use good judgement when taking my shots (they were in a stack) even though I got my targets (1 was a headshot, the accidental was also a headshot behind him what luck). again I could understand if I got temp, but perma? imo is over kill.

There we go! Now I can assist you properly. Alright, so as you stated, you were banned for Freekilling by @@CornHippo . Because this was recent, I'd like to hear what he has to say on the matter before giving my opinion. Also, since this pertains to the CS:GO Division, i'd love this sexy individual's opinion too @@DarkNova

You got banned for mass freekill as you shot two bullets into the stack one free killing one and killing the rebel

The second bullet went trough two other people that did not rebel free killing three players.

You got banned for mass freekill as you shot two bullets into the stack one free killing one and killing the rebel

The second bullet went trough two other people that did not rebel free killing three players.

No I shot 1 bullet killing the first guy who wasn' near the stack, my second bullet killed the second guy (Who was in stack) with the gun, and it went through another guy killing him (both headshots). and that was it (from what I can tell). I didn't pull a kush and intentionally mass kill everyone.

so in all I only got 1 free kill, and possibly unmentioned free shots (No one was complaining about getting free shot if I recall correctly).

The first guy took shots at teammates, the second guy was taking shots at me, which prompted my response, I saw his name in my scope took the shot, killed him, it went through his head into another Ts head (the free kill).

It happened so fast that it appeared like I did multiple killings at once, but there was a good few seconds between first shot and second shot. however the score board read different. That's when I got slayed and team switched. Everytime I've killed someone by accident (such as simon Says, or general mistakes) I've slayed my self because it was appropriate. When I killed the third guy (The non-rebel) I was gonna slay myself, but I think I was typing something else. (If I remember correctly it was that the gun was still in the stack).

So uh what's the deal am I gonna get unbanned? perma turned into a Timed ban? or am I just gonna be perma forever?

Regardless if they were accidental kills, you should not have shot into a stack like that. After reviewing what had happened, i'm going to have to -1 this request and suggest you look over the motd rules during your free time.

If you're serious about wanting to be unbanned, post a ban protest in a month or so and it will be reviewed by higher-ups, and possibly end up with you being unbanned. Waiting on the opinion of the Div Leader for this division though. @@DarkNova

EDIT: Shit sooooon, I didn't even notice what Nova pointed out. 3 were killed, one being the Rebel so it was 2 who were freekilled.. Mind, blown. Changing my -1 to a lengthened CT ban for approx a week instead of a perm.

So with the 2 bullets he fired, he killed 1 rebel and free killed 2 others? How does that amount to a mass free kill if he killed a rebel? Killing a rebel isn't free killing, care to shed some light on that?

@@CornHippo

People should really study the meaning of "Mass" 2 or 3 kill are not considered mass freekill therefore shouldn't result to a perm unless intentional and was slain before more was killed. Tho i may say that it can be either a 3day or 1 week ban for the time being, so that he may read over the motd and learn from the rest of the Ct's who know what they're doing.