Jaybreeze

RageWay Forum Ban

BAH GOD ITS VECTOR. HE'S BACK. SAVE US VECTORhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okmi0mCNJ8g

okay i'm gonna have to +1 this. while his intentions are in the right place, not get our asses booted off the forums for awhile, there is a point where its just annoys everyone and countless people ask him to stahp. Rage i get you are trying to help but this isn't the way, after you were banned for this problem you tried to turn into the dark knight that these forums DON'T need. I'm sure @autumn and other forum mods are old enough to tell which threads do not belong. i don't think a long forum ban is necessary maybe like a day? that's just my suggestion.

also i forgot to mention, telling people to calm down and saying stuff like : "why are you so mad? :)" will NOT get your point across, in fact, it will only add to the already large fire. also disrespecting Staff members aka Abraham is not a way to go either. please resolve this in a more civil way without saying something like : "Sir, can you please clam down I'm simply trying to help the community." or "and your just a little kid that goes with anything someone says that sounds good to you." this is up to the gods of xG now. nothing personal Rage

turning my +1 to a 0 for apology.

So besides the down syndrome kids who found a computer and managed to post on this thread, there are +1s from members and a co-leader so I think a ban is in place for spamming and harassment on the forums. @@Duckii @Brian @theotherone

I think this is getting way out of hand. tbh I was only doing this to tell people its in the wrong section and the ones I did post on were legit. meaning they werent suppose to be there but the ones that were and meant somthing to the community I didnt post on. Im sorry to the people I have annoyed and Im going to stop because really this is stupid im getting this much heat for posting on 7 threads... with the similar meanings (yes) but they all had a reason behind it. but it wasnt like this. "Hey you can get banned for a day" "Hey you can get banned for a day" "Hey you can get banned for a day" "Hey you can get banned for a day" "Hey you can get banned for a day" "Hey you can get banned for a day" "Hey you can get banned for a day" over over I'm just trying to help the people who did post in the wrong section to tell them its not really a "

general chat" its more of a "Community chat" and thats all Iv been trying to do. Also notice the whole Ban protest started of the words "Same Exact" all I have to say about that and its not because each one had a different reason.

Well, seems like rageway is willing to stop, therefore no reason for ban but just a warning. Therefore this is over and done with.

~closed