Mordor.

Ebic, take down your youtube video.

Ebic, take down the youtube link of me "battling" MrLee, who is formerly known as Baron Von Squeak.

First off, I was freekilled because MrLee (Baron von squeak) gave an IN-CELL order and ended up killing me.

Secondly, you weren't even playing. You went afk for 3 rounds before I could get a hold of you after this happened since apparently you were the only mod/admin on.

Third, I logged onto teamspeak to discuss this situation with MrLee and he ended up making it personal.

I talked to @@mtown81 about this problem and he agreed that Baron made it personal and that baron freekilled me. He agreed with me that Baron and I arguing was unnecessary.

I will not be revealing the link of the youtube video for confidentiality. If you are a higher up and need the link to the video, please PM me either on the xG website or on Steam. I will only allow mods, admins, division managers/leaders, and (co-)leaders to assess this situation.

If no action is done to remove the video within 48 hours, I will personally call the police to have them trace your IP and strip you of your electronic equipment for cyber harassment. In addition to this, you will most likely have to justify in court if no action is done by the given time. I will not hesitate to file any lawsuits against you.

If no action is done to remove the video within 48 hours, I will personally call the police to have them trace your IP and strip you of your electronic equipment for cyber harassment. In addition to this, you will most likely have to justify in court if no action is done by the given time. I will not hesitate to file any lawsuits against you.

Link the video here please.

After watching the video, im very confused. Why would you want ebic to be banned for this, when you were arguing with baron. Also as i've said before, admins do have other things going on around them, so they will need to go afk at times, so i hope thats not the reason to make this.

After watching the video, im very confused. Why would you want ebic to be banned for this, when you were arguing with baron. Also as i've said before, admins do have other things going on around them, so they will need to go afk at times, so i hope thats not the reason to make this.

@Dontbleedpls, do you even know what an induction is? It's the reverse of a deduction. Basically, that means leading to conclusions without plausible/viable evidence or support which obviously correlates to what I just said since Ebic was afk. Who cares if mods/admins afk all the time. Like I've said before, if you're gonna go afk then you can switch to spectator, get out of the server, or quit your job as moderator. You sign a contract as a mod, therefore you are entitled to do your job as a mod; hence meaning that you are not to slack off or provide false witness to a situation such as this. I've had a similar problem with cornhippo as well. All I am asking is for Ebic to take down the video because the problem has not been resolved and it isn't funny to post a video then title an teamspeak argument as a battle when there was no possible benefit.

@@silence / @autumn

start the video at 3:26 and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

. Like I've said before, if you're gonna go afk then you can switch to spectator, get out of the server, or quit your job as moderator. You sign a contract as a mod, therefore you are entitled to do your job as a mod; hence meaning that you are not to slack off or provide false witness to a situation such as this.

Before i go on, all the mods i know didnt sign a contract. Also if they're afk as long as they're a T it doesnt hurt really. Now as for quitting moderator because of going afk, im confused even more. I have to go afk constantly for very short amounts of times, but am i going to quit for that?

Back on topic, @@Ebic really shouldnt have posted that. But at the same time, you could have just muted him from the start. And if you really couldn't bring yourself to mute him, get a TS mod in there. (All div leaders/managers have TS mod)Also i would like to point out you first called him a retard, which knowing baron is a terrible idea. Just for future reference, dont call someone a retard without expecting them to talk shit back.

Hilarious. What laws are he breaking, because everything he did was not wrong. You are on the internet, he can record gameplay.

Since this ban request will go nowhere if no one can see the video,

Thank you for posting that man, I can now clarify that you cannot sue, get him into jail or take away his electronics over this. I could imagine an 18 year old man talking to a lawyer like this "A guy on CS:S freekilled me named 'Baron', which got into an argument involving verbal harassment from the guy who freekilled me and it was recorded and posted onto YouTube." then the lawyer says "So, you wanna sue for harassment against this 'Baron' guy?" then you say "No, I want to sue or jail the guy recording." Can you tell me how any of that would make sense? I sure as hell don't see any logic in that.

Also, please explain to me how to intend to present your case to a lawyer and how I am to have my electrical equipment removed.

Idk if im qualifyed to post here but uh YOLO .... what muffin said p.s why is this in ban request? just askin

i would insert a dont sue me for posting this joke here but uh I dont even know if im qualifyed to post here

Hold on, did you just say to bleed you wanted baron banned, not me? Then kindly explain why this request is directed towards me and contains false accusations, towards me.

Hollllllllly shiiiiit.... this shit is funny.... i need to download a copy of that video so i can listen to it at work when im bored.....