Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

Shitty Tekkit Gameplay

So thanks for removing all the endgame items in tekkit, and allowing abusers such as mythic to be mod. Jewmad the server sucks and if lazers arn't on the list of banned items then why arn't they banned. Fix the server it sucks in its current state. Arthman was a better div leader and when the server wasn't advertised to 12 year olds you could actually have fun stuff on it.

-End Rant

First off, my mods don't abuse. Second off, why would I give you items that bypass PvP and grief prevention? Especially to you, because you have been banned for griefing. @@Microsoft banned items for me because I am still learning how to use tekkit restrict.

Since I'm tired and posting this from my phone I am going to keep it really short and simple. The items posted at spawn are not the only items banned due to the fact of the sheer amount of items are banned. They are just really common items that we tell people u can't have. If you would like me to tomorrow I will make a building in spawn with a list of all of th banned items. And about promoting "abusers" how about u get some proof of them abusing and tell us about it. Lastly I would like to point out that having the server advertised with people on it all the time is a good thing no matter how young or old they are. As long as they don't breaks rules and have fun I like them. @@Zapper5555

- End speech and goodnight.