Sign in to follow this  
Peeble

Rule Suggestion: If a mod is AFK they must switch

If a mod is on the CT side and they are going afk (getting something to eat, leaving for 15 minutes, etc) they should switch themselves to T side (or spectator preferably), because only admins are able to slay/switch them, not other mods. This would apply to admin, DM and DL too.

It's a common courtesy that they do. you can always just go kill them.

Honestly please explain to me how you would put that in the rules, and why. If you can do that, I will give you $5 paypal. must make sense, must not sound stupid, must not be wasting time... oh wait, the idea of that being a rule is a waste of time. :|

It's a common courtesy that they do. you can always just go kill them.

Honestly please explain to me how you would put that in the rules, and why. If you can do that, I will give you $5 paypal. must make sense, must not sound stupid, must not be wasting time... oh wait, the idea of that being a rule is a waste of time. :|

Why? Because one afk CT can affect the entire outcome of the round/game. It basically eliminates any LCT and messes with the ratio.

How? That's a hard one. I think simply making it a rule for mods to do that would help. Right now I'll constantly see (the same few) mods going AFK on CT and as I mentioned earlier, it really messes with the game.

Edit: you're right though, this probably wouldn't work as a rule. So consider this a formal request/message to CS:GO staffy peoples.

When you join spec, and map changes it put you on random team next map. So you could be afk ct even after you joined spec in previous map. You can't really make it a rule.

Just blow their brains out of their head if you a T and in armory

you also can just kill them in lr if you have lr

plus the entire T team won't get screwed by lct

If you're going to be AFK for more than 5 minutes, just leave the server.

I have a solution, feel free to deposit the money into my PayPal at Coodie at Gmail.com whenever you feel ready @@Chrono. Solution is a plugin that kicks you from the server after a certain time being AFK. I know there are these plugins out there as the other servers I have played in have done this.

There's no reason to go AFK for more than like 10 minutes and expect to be able to just join back in like nothing happened. So either leave the server yourself, or you'll get kicked automagically. =)

Problem solved.

This may not be under my jurisdiction as I'm a CS:S player but going through the trouble of adding a plugin or rules is simply too far for something as trivial as this.

Mods/Admins are expected to take responsibility and switch themselves to the Spec team, or to simply get off the server, not go afk ingame (As a T or CT).

I mean, is it too much to ask to just disconnect if you're going to do something else? Just what I think.

Like Coodie said:

If you're going to be AFK for more than 5 minutes, just leave the server.

- Dat guy, Forest

Fuck, when am I ever afk? lol

If I do go afk, I spec myself. I can't help being swapped to ct on the new map.

LOL Mr. Ebic, you occasionally go away from your computer to have some tea... do not tell me you don't :pompous:

Good day sir,

Nicholas K.