Mordor. - CS:GO

Member Name: Mordor.

Division: CS:GO

In-Game Name: Mordor. #inb4Sauron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32855969

Banned?: No

Donated: Yes

Registered on TeamSpeak: Yes

I have been in xG for a couple months now. I've been through a lot and I've tried my best to obtain mod. I love playing in jailbreak and I tend to play during the times when mods/admins are inactive. I hate it when people get freekilled or when CT's don't obey the rules or their warden. I'm committed to being a good mod (though I can't be perfect ]:) and I'll be on TS3 if you need me. I've learned so much and I believe I'm ready to moderate the [xG] Jailbreak server.

[marquee] [GLOW=00FF33]#mordor4mod[/GLOW] [/marquee]

0 , occasionally immature, ridicules us (admins) when we don't instantly act upon something. nope.avi

Since you've said you'll work on it, I've changed my mind to a 0 and possibly to a +1. You are a decent guy and I don't think it's fair to not give you a chance since you seem dedicated to this community despite your past, which of course you can work on.

Like Ebic said, it can get really frustrating when you will often come on the server and talk about "badmins" and how we are constantly fucking shit up. Personally, I've only been a mod for a couple weeks now, but I now really realize that it's actually pretty difficult to do this and play the game when half the server is yelling at you...

That said though, I think that you mean good and aren't just trolling for the lulz. You're an active player who is usually in team speak, and I definitely enjoy playing with you. +1 from me.

Knows rules pretty well

A: 9

M: 8.5

Sometimes it can get frustrating if you don't agree with something.

But overall you are a great guy so +1 from me as well

Very active, fun player, fun guy, knows rules very well, just needs to tweak his attitude a bit and he'll make a great mod +1

A: 9/10

M:9/10

+1

A: 8

M: 7

Mordor is a good fella and would make a good mod. Hell, if Ebic can be a Mod, no reason he can't. ;)

<3

M 4/10

A 7/10

-1 Although I like you I do not thin you are mod material.

1.) We already have many, great mods right now and you should wait until next promos/demos.

2.) Fix your attitude. I think you should stop disrespecting as much as you do and stop whining and complaining when things do not go your way. There is many proof on this with videos and other threads.

3.) Play more as a member. This ties into your attitude but I think you should play more as a member to have more friendships with the fellow members.

Being a moderator is more than knowing the rules. One key skill of being a moderator is to calmly deal with players. When you call other players retards and other names, it only causes problems. Now as a moderator, when you call people retards, players dont react well to it, which only causes more problems. Also, you must have patience. Without patience, you get frustrated easily. When you are frustrated, you call people retards. And we already went over how that goes.. How you deal with people is very important as well. You can refer to the video with baron in it for that one. When someone disrespects you, you dont disrespect back because you try to be the bigger man.

tldr its not because you dont know the rules, its because of how you react to whats happening around you

also fixing chronos mentions because hes a scrub @Corvoo @@AgH4 @TheBasedGod

0 for now, you have attitude problems and thats a key thing in being someone with higher powers. power leads to arrogance, and arrogance leads to massive disrespect.

i'll be watching you from now on, you can know the rules, that is one thing, but dont be a jack ass when explaining it to someone.

and when a mod/admin mutes/gags you, they'll list a reason, once that reason is said, you can say something about it, but you constantly complain and argue which is not good.

From previous conduct based on the forums -1. You have overreacted to situations and disrespected multiple persons of authority. You act like you deserve this but your actions speak differently. Observe and change your behavior and you may be promoted in time.

0 for now as I have not played with you much, but I've noticed you have an attitude problem. Power + Attitude problems has a very high probability of Power Abuse, and no one wants that. Like everyone says you may know the rules, but how you handle them and use them is another.