Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Minigames

I'm not putting cpmenu on, I have already explained the reason as to why, if you feel a map is too hard and you can't beat it regularly ever, just don't vote for it.

That being said: Any OTHER ideas for it? How do you feel about the current RTDs? do you feel like some of the guns should be disabled so it is less likely to get them, and you can then go and enjoy it? Or do you enjoy the guns being there and you being able to just go on a rampage?

OTHER plugins?

I think that whenever we get to ANY course map we lose population (Minecraft went on, 7 players lost after 3 rounds) and every time that we do play on a course map we will lose population as long as there's no cpmenu. But go ahead, im sure everyone here doesnt want that.

Why don't we take the course maps, and put them somewhere else? Minigames is not just course maps, and those that do go on minigames servers are just that. small and fun little things, not too hard with the exception of 1 OP hard one. how bout you guys givve a bunch of NON COURSE minigames maps.

Why don't we take the course maps, and put them somewhere else? Minigames is not just course maps, and those that do go on minigames servers are just that. small and fun little things, not too hard with the exception of 1 OP hard one. how bout you guys givve a bunch of NON COURSE minigames maps.

If I was able to look at other places than gamebanana there would have been. For CSGO its mainly course maps on that site. That, or let me ask people who actually play minigames what some good maps are.