Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

So Apparently

It would be nice if you had just posted on your other thread with the complaint instead of making a whole new thread.

But its not on the banned items list and if it goes through perms why isnt it, also mine only flattened area it didnt freeze the shit so I think your mad.

you purposely made a terraformer to grief the spawn area... and you constantly disrespect. Im done dealing with it.

So pretty much zapper trying to go around the rules to take revenge for the mod/admin for not helping his failure to claim lands?

Nope.avi duckii you have no clue what is going on in this clan that was taken care of days ago, i used the terraformer in MY claim if it destroyed other claims its not my fault then it should be on the banned items list but because jewmad had a hissy fit he banned me out of rage.

So pretty much zapper trying to go around the rules to take revenge for the mod/admin for not helping his failure to claim lands?

EXACTLY. it just gets annoying. @@Irishbull has spent so much time trying to get you to shut up. Hes about to be at the point of you being permanently muted. @@Duckii add Irishbull to division leader. Hes been a DL since i have, and hasnt had his division powers

You were griefing. Griefing is against the rules. End of story.

Kid i wasn't greifing it was in my claim and if it went off my claim how is that my fault, the spawn is protected and if it could change blocks then the item should be banned. Also jewmad my terraformer wasn't for snow mine was flatification so someone else was responsible for the snow.

oh, the joy of being div leader. Jew, Get used to these kind of joy, they will brighten your days. (Side note, I was a former MC div leader, i know what im talking about XD)

Nope.avi duckii you have no clue what is going on in this clan that was taken care of days ago

Lol it's not like i'd know things that's going on from every single division, Also, you recently just post this lol.

Kid i wasn't greifing it was in my claim and if it went off my claim how is that my fault

How is it your fault? well you should probably already know how the item you made/use run and therefore should have been cautious of what you were about to do.

Irishbull to division leader. Hes been a DL since i have, and hasnt had his division powers

on what? the forums/ts? Tbh i don't even know how to promote/demote people on forums, you'll have to talk to silence about that.

oh, the joy of being div leader. Jew, Get used to these kind of joy, they will brighten your days. (Side note, I was a former MC div leader, i know what im talking about XD)

i know.. Lol, its a pain in the ass, but i love it. xD