killing4cookies

all terrorists are muted for the first 30/60 seconds.

90 seconds is a good time. From my experience on cs:go servers, the wardens are slow most of the time.

Example: Warden: On my go, Take one step out of your cell and afk freeze.

*~1 min goes by*

Terrorist assholes that mic spam: GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

Warden says during the middle of this chaos: go!

Terrorists still saying: GO! GO! GO! GO!

Warden says: MUST BE DOING THIS BY NOW!

*Mass genocide*

The point is, is that a longer mute time at the beginning of the round will cause much less tarping. (horrible example)

90 seconds is a good time. From my experience on cs:go servers, the wardens are slow most of the time.

I feel that 90 seconds is way too long. Also, im pretty sure some wardens actually wait for Ts to be unmuted for them to tarp each other to death

in response to people waiting for unmute to continue with the day, and thus wasting all the time. the time for the round was dropped from 15 minutes to 10 minutes in the first place because it is too long, and a lot of the time was spent just wasted, you would go on forever without orders or without doing some sort of game. I don't want any of this waiting for Ts to be unmuted to finally say go shit, if the doors are open and you are gonna say go, and it doesn't come out without a legit reason to be waiting, i'm gonna start getting more drastic on this wasting time shit.

The time will be left at 60 seconds for now. Thread will remain open for discussion.

Like I said:

Nope, but our opinions don't matter.

The time will be left at 60 seconds for now. Thread will remain open for discussion.