killing4cookies

all terrorists are muted for the first 30/60 seconds.

Yes, and nowhere did I say discussion wouldn't be allowed, I just (re)stated that our opinions wouldn't matter.

I'd rather work on this with you, than to go ahead and start with someone new.

I'd rather work on this with you, than to go ahead and start with someone new.

Just let me be passive agressive in peace without dragging Justin Bieber quotes into this!

JB is the best.

JailBreak IS the best.

Also, just giving my opinion on the matter. We have it set at 90 seconds for CS:S, which I think gives a perfect amount of time for the Warden to give their orders. After all, the most important orders are the beginning ones. It weeds out the baddies and gives a (more-so) manageable amount of Ts.

Das jus wut I b thinkin' yo.

JB is the best.

This is why people tell you to kill yourself.

More on topic, 30 seconds isn't long enough for the Ts to be muted, but at the same time 60 seconds seems to feel too long.

Oh and because i love doing this, options were 30 seconds 45 seconds and 60 seconds.aoi45.tinypic.com_352q83n.thumb.jpg.80e3eb56bb4f7da5a788137fc5790248.jpg

More on topic, 30 seconds isn't long enough for the Ts to be muted

True, so it got changed, we can DISCUSS here, and then a conclusion on the final time will be met. Votes in server aren't much. the time is not going to be 30 seconds.

hey hey hey hand the bottle of RUM, I agree with with 30 seconds or 45 seconds

anything more than that is way too much

Terrorist assholes that mic spam: GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! Warden says during the middle of this chaos: go! Terrorists still saying: GO! GO! GO! GO! Warden says: MUST BE DOING THIS BY NOW! *Mass genocide*
Yep thats the way we do it

agreed with 30 being too short and that douchebags spam the mic with GO GO GO, but 60 being too long for people wanting to use the mic for a good cause. who knows what could happen in that 15 second gap