Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Gun Game

K so here is where we are at. I've always loved gun game myself, so I decided I wanted to use one of the servers for it, at current standings after vote, Brian had started working on zombie escape/zombie mod, but he is taking a break so it won't be up for a while, leaving that to him.

Surf was the next popular, and I do enjoy surf, but it's not my favorite. So I will make a surf server on one of the other ones after GG is up and running smoothly, and there is some feedback on how to improve it etc. or how perfect it is because I am perfect.

So why is this thread here if you are just telling us this and that? Why is it open faget?

First, you are the "faget" secondly for those of decent understanding, Please suggest any Plugins that you think would improve the experience here in this thread, and or configs for gun rotation etc. basically, anything server side that would help improve it... except for maps. any map suggestions go ahead and send to @Dontbleedpls because he is on the task of getting a bunch of maps together as well as uploading them.

K so here is where we are at. I've always loved gun game myself, so I decided I wanted to use one of the servers for it, at current standings after vote, Brian had started working on zombie escape/zombie mod, but he is taking a break so it won't be up for a while, leaving that to him. Surf was the next popular, and I do enjoy surf, but it's not my favorite. So I will make a surf server on one of the other ones after GG is up and running smoothly, and there is some feedback on how to improve it etc. or how perfect it is because I am perfect.

A little bit confused so maybe you can clarify, is this related to the vote for what to replace the GG server with? Surf won that vote, so why is a GG server happening before a surf server?

it's full of queer fags who do searches for it. most people in it are trash, community gun games are always better. and have better wep rotations

@@Peeble that was what the broken gun game was being replaced with, i stated in that segment why i am making gun game before surf. as well as the status of that server (that brian is working on) read.

@@Chrono Sorry, still a bit confused.

So Brian was planning to turn the server into zombie escape, but because he's taking a break for a while you're turning it into gun game. Is that correct?