Sign in to follow this  
Coodie

Bunny Hop

How do you bunny hop? Is there some kind of script I need to run or is it just a strafing jumping type action you have to learn/practice? I've always wondered. =) Yes, I'm serious.

It's a strafe time jumping thing, any sort of scripts are consider cheats, try some bhop servers if there is any up since i don't have cs:go and do not know, or servers with 100+ air acceleration.

It's a strafe time jumping thing, any sort of scripts are consider cheats, try some bhop servers if there is any up since i don't have cs:go and do not know, or servers with 100+ air acceleration.

I don't even think there are bhop servers on CS: GO, sadly. Go type "map jb_fairway_csgo" into console and just practice.

I don't even think there are bhop servers on CS: GO, sadly. Go type "map jb_fairway_csgo" into console and just practice.

there are you just have to look hard, if you want some practice i have air accelerate set at 200 right now on jb, just rebel and practice.

bind mwheelup +jump; bind mwheeldown +jump

lol do you even play csgo, there's a lot.