Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

[xG|DB] Duckii Jr. <3 Duckii

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:13169406

Information:

This is actually a
forum ban protest

Hi! My name is... my name is... Duckii Jr.!

It's been over a month since I was wrongfully perm banned from forums. The story: Some totally hilarious guy started a rumor about me. I started being trolled in my teamspeak room. I never said anything related to this rumor (hence it was a RUMOR). Then silence decided to get in to it and troll too. Saying I would be unbanned when I killed myself. These were very immature actions people took against me. I was then banned on april fools day. A week after the rumor started.

I've been very active on jailbreak the past few weeks. I cannot vouch for people on anything. Cannot participate in posts of the CS:S Division or the community on here in general. This REALLY sucks. I would love to be active on forums again and participate.

This might be a crappy ban protest cuz I'm a little tired and cranky lol. Sorry.

Anyways, thanks for the opinions I appreciate it. :duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

[attach]4911[/ATTACH]

@@serbiansnaga the last timelord

@@Duckii the duck/cat/ninja/hobo/chicken

@@DarkWolf6052 the fun furry prince

@@PiNoYPsYcHo the totally gnarly surfer dude

@@Gkoo the... I'm not quiet sure

@@Brian the man of many tf2 voices

@@Chrono the man of great smells

@@tree the tree

@@HighSociety (Poncher) the powerful

@@Forest the bri...I mean forest

Double.thumb.png.ab89c91b48e861f3f901a783d45605bc.png

All of the ban reasons were valid and true, he wasn't loyal to the clan when he hacks, disrespects others in the clan who have different opinions than him and joined another clan, becoming the division leader in it too. Also this will be his fourth chance getting out of a perma-ban if he gets unbanned.

+1 Duckii's a good person. Unless there was a very specific reason for his ban, just go ahead and unban him already.

+1 he has a nice chin, and had 2000 or something posts on the forums and seems to be active on the forums, ts3 and games.

need to give ur reasons why he should/shouldnt be unbanned, u cant just say +1/-1, also muffin just restate ur point for those who havent seen the previous thread

+1

He brings people to the community. There may be some negitive stuff about him, but the positive has a bigger impact. He has more positive than negative. If we kick everyone out we would just be a small group of friends, not a community.

+1. DuckiiJr is one of the more dedicated members of xG, regardless if there have been multiple times where his lack of maturity was in question. I'm not just saying he deserves to be unbanned because of his staggering amount of posts, but he has been with xG for a Hell'a long time and has supported it since. I won't lie in saying that the reasoning for his permanent ban was completely ridiculous if it was due to some rumour. He definitely deserves that second chance and should be unbanned (or if at the least shorten that shet)

- Dat guy, Forest