TheD

TheD - Counter-Strike: Source

Gotta -1 this.

I've never had a problem personally, but it's obvious others do. You spam teamspeak rooms with stupidly loud noises, and think it's hysterical when we all piss at you. You always posted your dad was an asshole, then said you stole the laptop back to type this. You constantly threatened suicide, more or less in the early days.

• Hacked on our servers
  • Causes issues with other members
  • Multi-clanned
  • Banned more than humanly possible (I'm pretty sure his bans even beat Rabid)

Obviously, this thread just signifies your inability to learn a lesson.

He's not getting unbanned.

Closed

+1, hes one of the most loyal members in xG as far as i've seen and is already unbanned from servers and teamspeak anyways. Him being allowed to participate on the forums for the servers he play shouldnt be restricted from him.

@Brian half of those reasons are stuff he did or started on servers, that he is already unbanned from, so it doesn't really state why no forum unban.

Though now i realize netex is just a troll, when i used to defend him i noticed that people ALWAYS started with him and trolled him first, leading to him getting in trouble and not the xG members doing so.

Same thing with duckii jr here except just for a different topic of what he was said to have done. Someone started a rumor that he said something which in the past he has brought up, but has currently not as far as i've seen.

+1 I think that DuckiiJr should get unbanned because without him the forums wouldn't be as active as they were today. He deserves a second chance on the forums.

joined another clan, becoming the division leader in it too.

Multi-clanned

Incorrect. If any of you had actually checked with any members of WD before saying this, you'd know that this isn't true. I've talked to Speedlimit (current Co-Leader of WD), Wailord (CS:S DL I believe) and several members of WD and all of them have confirmed that he was never in WD at any point whatsoever. Promoting someone to DL would have to go through Speed at some point, as he's been CL of WD since its inception, and I doubt that someone could be promoted so quickly to a rank so high without the freakin' Co-Leader of the clan figuring it out.

I'm not going to argue the fact that DuckiiJr has had a rough past, he did hack on our servers, and he has been banned several times in the past. However, if DuckiiJr really is some kind of "threat" to our community, then he should have been banned from all servers and teamspeak. Yet, he isn't. In-game he clearly doesn't do anything deserving of a ban, and while he can get annoying in TS he will usually stop when asked to.

+1. DuckiiJr is a good member of this community, and imo doesn't deserve to be banned any longer. This is a forum ban people, not for in-game, so don't use reasons to have him banned in-game or in TS for a ban protest relating forums. That would be like if someone mass-freekilled in Jailbreak months in the past, and then wanted to be unbanned from TS for a completely unrelated reason, and you -1'd because he broke rules in-game, and not in TS.

Considering he's begging people to +1 this app, it's not gunna happen anytime soon. If you really want him unbanned, write up a few paragraphs as to why.

I like how you come to that conclusion right away. I NEVER ask for +1's you can ask anyone. It was on their OWN choice.

I like how you come to that conclusion right away. I NEVER ask for 's you can ask anyone. It was on their OWN choice.

All my assumptions are based on your past actions. Also how come nobody has banned him yet? He is evading a ban.

Promoting someone to DL would have to go through Speed at some point, as he's been CL of WD since its inception, and I doubt that someone could be promoted so quickly to a rank so high without the freakin' Co-Leader of the clan figuring it out.

That is where you are wrong. I remember going on the thread that DuckiiJr made about him being the new Div leader. He said something like "I am really excited to be the new division leader here in Wolven Dominion!". As soon as we found out, he instantly deleted the thread. I am fairly sure someone else will remember that post.

He is evading a ban

I'm not sure what you mean. My other account was already banned a while back for the reason of "no alternative accounts"

That is where you are wrong. I remember going on the thread that DuckiiJr made about him being the new Div leader. He said something like "I am really excited to be the new division leader here in Wolven Dominion!". As soon as we found out, he instantly deleted the thread. I am fairly sure someone else will remember that post.

I'm looking for it now.

Never joined. Ask anyone from that clan. The post was not deleted by me it was deleted by towlie who was a big contributed on this misunderstanding. Why are you people still bringing this up when everything was ALREADY solved.