Sporky - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

YouMissed #Matty Mullins

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:41668541

Information:

He cant seem to post for on here for some reason.

Ban Reason : Joined the Wolven community Group but never joined the actual clan. He went inactive due to school so was unaware of the Ban.

He was also being stoopid and didnt know that he had to click forms on top to submit a request. #ggnore

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety @@serbiansnaga

Don't know the kid personally. But thought I should tag you all for this.

@@Sporky You should probably have him say something in his defense or something.

Was never a problem with us, there was a Steam Group Ban on Wolven Dominion due to threats. As long as you leave the group I don't see anything wrong with you being unbanned. Would need a higher up @@serbiansnaga to edit the name of your ban, since the bans were listed with two types; [iP and Steam ID] and unnamed one.

+1 to unban

my +1 to unban.

Is a good kid. Never did anything wrong and never had any problems. Played with him alot when i went on to JB . Havent seen him for a while due to him leaving and school. Other then the fact the ban was for the steam group i don't see anything else that's wrong.

yes, YouMissed

+1 for unban, been steam friends with this player for well over a year, a classic and former xG css jb member