Sup, you suck at engineer, and are clearly someone who should never play engineer again. that being said, blah blah we met, blah blah, chrono, blah blah, no shirt, blah blah, csgo div leader, blah blah serbian smells.

Hey! I hope you have a great time here!

Seem's like you've already befriended many here. Have you been in xG before, or just make those friends recently?

I met everyone today. I'm a friendly person. Haha

Sup, you suck at engineer, and are clearly someone who should never play engineer again. that being said, blah blah we met, blah blah, chrono, blah blah, no shirt, blah blah, csgo div leader, blah blah serbian smells.

Lol you suck at spy/sniper..blah..it's completely pointless..blah..no muscles..blah..I love engie!

Welcome to xG, Love! I'm Celestia, not terribly active on the xG servers and don't play TF2 all that often. I'm on TS quite frequently, hanging around in the Homeless Penthouse or wherever Darkwolf and Kirito are at. I might as well tell you that I watch MLP and enjoy it. In any event, I hope you have an excellent time here!

Welcome to xG, Love! I'm Celestia, not terribly active on the xG servers and don't play TF2 all that often. I'm on TS quite frequently, hanging around in the Homeless Penthouse or wherever Darkwolf and Kirito are at. I might as well tell you that I watch MLP and enjoy it. In any event, I hope you have an excellent time here!

I'm not going to judge you or put you down for the things you like. That would be unfair. To me, it's like adults/guys watching animes/cartoons, just a different form of it. I listen to guys bash me enough for liking games and cars. Lol And I believe it's now Kirito's sex party! Anyways, thank you and I'm sure we will run into each other soon or later.

Welcome! I'm one of the admins of the CS:S Division(Played xG for like 2+ years), i played on Gmod when charrax was running it, now its just dead and boring for our servers, and once in a blue moon i'll be on CS:GO servers.

I met you on JB yesterday, you seemed friendly enough, so i hope to see you more, and possibly make it into xG.

And again, have fun on our servers!

Welcome! I'm one of the admins of the CS:S Division(Played xG for like 2+ years), i played on Gmod when charrax was running it, now its just dead and boring for our servers, and once in a blue moon i'll be on CS:GO servers.

I met you on JB yesterday, you seemed friendly enough, so i hope to see you more, and possibly make it into xG.

And again, have fun on our servers!

No need to put down the Gmod servers, just means they need extra attention to get back to where they were! And yeah I play everything except Minecraft. I'm on at weird times though so when I check the servers little to no people are on. :(

Hey there, I'm sure you've heard this welcome enough but I'm a moderator for the tf2 division :). I'm looking forward to seeing you around on the servers!

Sup love, I am a member in the CSS div, I actually already seen you around. If you ever want to sign up to this group I am one of the judges and there is many more so NO PRESSURE. Just have fun and follow the rules!

Well i already met you yesterday on TS and you seem pretty cool, and yea like celestia i watch MLP, and i watch tons of anime, i'll more or less be in my room (Kirito's sex party) or the Homeless penthouse, if im not there im in jailbreak, i am a mod for css and yea, welcome to xG have fun and enjoy the clan life

Hello Love! My name is RainbowDashie on steam and I am a Moderator on the Cs:s Div also. I look forward to either being CT with you or rebeling against the meanie CTs. I also watch My little pony Friendship is magic like Kirito and Celestia. I hope you enjoy your stay on the xG servers and I hope you get to make a lot of friends in the xG Community! If you ever need help make sure to ask any staff on the servers and make sure you have fun! Hope to see you around!

Once again, thank you.

And I'm pretty sure I played JB with you earlier today. I don't tend to stay long before raging quitting over being free killed or some sucky judgement the CT(s) make. Lol

Welcome to xG.

Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

I use to be very active on CS:S and currently an Admin but most of these days you will find me playing league. i come on from time to time but get bored easily. Add my steam as im usually on most 24/7 for when a admin is needed on any of the servers. Cept for TF2 and Gmod :P.