Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

I don’t know if this is a bug or a feature but editing threads is limited to a small time frame, a bit inconvenient when you have a thread to update over time or notice a mistake later on.

18 minutes ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

I don’t know if this is a bug or a feature but editing threads is limited to a small time frame, a bit inconvenient when you have a thread to update over time or notice a mistake later on.

There are no bugs, just unrequested features - source, I have a degree in computer engineering

Also, idk if it's intended or not but the nav menu renders on the right side in Mobile which could be as designed but feels kinda in natural and like a div anchor probolem

The forum text editor has quite a few issues: 

• When you don't want to type in bold anymore, you have to type a letter, manually highlight it and un-bold it instead of just CTRL+B while typing to change it (this also applies to underline and italics).
  • Trying to adjust the location of quotes (and spoilers) is very difficult and usually ends up in the format of your post being briefly messed up.
  • Spoilers are buggy as sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
  • Trying to delete spoilers or quotes sometimes results in you deleting much more than you are trying to delete (very rarely it clears the whole text editor).

3 hours ago, SegFault said:

https://gyazo.com/7fe327eb21ab8d3c8773f15f72435e5c this is a thing, idk why my cursor did that in the gif but click the boxes it'll turn invisible

(home page >recent status updates div)

pretty sure that's actually a feature, so that you can hide the statuses you have read and get new ones. but nobody uses status enough for it to matter

3 minutes ago, Chrono said:

pretty sure that's actually a feature, so that you can hide the statuses you have read and get new ones. but nobody uses status enough for it to matter

that slow fade w/each click....so hot rn. either way im pretty sure thats a bug over a feature

10 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

jb_arcade

argario is broken kills everyone

This thread is for forum glitches only, not server issues. For future reference, for issues like that you can make a thread or bring it up in #csgo in the Discord server and tag @Lithium. ?

23 minutes ago, cook said:

Im not sure if it’s a big deal or not, but there are some pretty weird graphical glitches on the iPad version of the forums

No glitch is too big or too small to report. You need to elaborate more so Rhododendron has an idea of the problem. Just saying graphical issue can mean many things, be as descriptive as possible when reporting glitches. ? 

Ok, so, on the iPad version, you are able to move the main forum listings around with your finger, but the sidebar will stay where it is. When this happens there are some places on the listings where it just becomes invisible and you can see the sidebar underneath them. I might be able to elaborate more if you need.