GanjaMonster

Post how you feel FUCK THE POLICE!!!!! -Cristo

It's fucking ridiculous and the cop should be shot or at least fired for displaying such reckless behavior. That idiot is a good example why you shouldn't hired people on the force with IQs lower than 50. A dog was protecting its owner from idiot cops.

Before I get a reply saying that the cops did was self defense. They have stun guns and batons and they're 3 of them. I am pretty sure 3 guys alone can restraint a dog easy. Besides the owner was just filming the scene and unless I am missing something that isn't a crime since people record and take pictures all the time in situations like that. Why arrest a person for recording a scene when you got people looking around as well possibly taking pictures with their cell phones? This kind of crap happened in VA as well where a woman was drinking water and the cops pulled her over and pulled a gun on her because they thought she had alcohol. Most police are too paranoid and too reckless with their jobs and these 3 idiots just reinforce my judgement on them

They actually were arresting him for "refusing to turn down the music in his car"

California police officer seen in video shooting dog who lunged during master's arrest

The dog jumped up on him that is hardly reason to kill it...

Also the first shot caused the dog to retreat.... firing 3 more times was unneccessary

/beginrant Ok so this is what america is about now? Spying on our people and SHOOTING DOGS!!!! FUCK AMERICA'S GOV'T. REVOLUTION

Seriously though that guy needs to be thrown in jail or publicly whipped to almost death (if not death) IF i don't see any thing bad hapening to this fucking deushbag of an officer, I am going to march up to his house and bitch slap the shit out o' that mofo. YOU DONT FUCKING SHOOT A FUCKING ANIMAL PROTECTING IT'S OWNER DUMBSHITS

/endrant

Man.. I'm gonna get down voted for this but, taken the circumstances of the situation, the owner of the dog was an idiot. The police were in a hostage situation and swat teams had arrived at the scene. The owner of the vehicle had loud music on and started being obnoxious and being a hindrance, which is a really bad thing in a hostage situation. When he was questioned, the owner put the dog in his car but had let the window open, emphasis on this WINDOW OPEN. The dog took the opportunity to protect its owner by being a threat to police officers during an arrest in a HOSTILE situation. I've read so much on this that the police are cruel, sure they had tasers, and batons, but alluding to Rhododendron he would have been put down. Sure they could have used to another means to take the dog out but the police and any other service always focus on their safety, their partners safety and then others (friends are cops, i've asked them all, same answer). They were protecting themselves and their partners in this situation.

Sure it's a sad thing that the dog got shot up, maybe 2-3 times too many, but when people are blissfully ignorant to the actual situation on hand it's quite exasperating. Before people go on saying "Fuck the Police" do your research and find both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion on how you feel about the issue.

/beginrant Ok so this is what america is about now? Spying on our people and SHOOTING DOGS!!!! FUCK AMERICA'S GOV'T. REVOLUTION

Seriously though that guy needs to be thrown in jail or publicly whipped to almost death (if not death) IF i don't see any thing bad hapening to this fucking deushbag of an officer, I am going to march up to his house and bitch slap the shit out o' that mofo. YOU DONT FUCKING SHOOT A FUCKING ANIMAL PROTECTING IT'S OWNER DUMBSHITS

/endrant

Noob the tags gotta be the same. you just opened one tag and never closed it!

<rant></rant>

Noob the tags gotta be the same. you just opened one tag and never closed it!

FUCK DA POLICE. also I'm bad and fat

America is fucked. #Canada

Also, why the hell are all the cops fat? Were they bullied? Is that why they wanted to be a cop, to have the power to shoot animals/people?

You guys say you'd rather they have kicked or tazed or sprayed the dog instead, but you'd still all be crying outrage even if the dog was alive. The guy should've known better than to bring a dog to a police raid while blasting his shitty music, and then fail to keep the dog from interfering. It was the owner's fault, and anything that happened to the dog was a result of him being a moron. All of you yelling revolution and fuck the police should probably learn the context of the situation. That being said, the cop is still a cunt for executing the poor thing. The first shot scared him half to death and he was gonna run away

You guys say you'd rather they have kicked or tazed or sprayed the dog instead, but you'd still all be crying outrage even if the dog was alive. The guy should've known better than to bring a dog to a police raid while blasting his shitty music, and then fail to keep the dog from interfering. It was the owner's fault, and anything that happened to the dog was a result of him being a moron. All of you yelling revolution and fuck the police should probably learn the context of the situation. That being said, the cop is still a cunt for executing the poor thing. The first shot scared him half to death and he was gonna run away

I honestly wouldn't. If the dog is acting out in aggression then by all means use what you have at your liberty, but don't freaking execute the thing just because it jumps up on you then almost immediately jumps back off.

It's not like the guy anticipated his dog would jump out the window of the car. If you're being asked to confront the police, you kind of have to do it then and there, otherwise you could potentially be charged under the terms of "failure to comply". I don't think he had the time to roll up his windows, and I sure as hell don't think he thought he would be apprehended at the time.

Either way, still a shitty way for these guys to handle the situation in public like that.

OK WHAT HAPPEND WAS THE DOG ATTACK IF THAT WHERE YOU WOULD YOU WANT TO SHOOT IT YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SHOOT ANYTHING THAT ATTACKS YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROOF DONT EVER INSALT A COP IF IM AROUND MY UNCLE IS A COP AND HE IS THE BEST AND MOST REASON ABLE COP I HAVE SEEN IM MY LIFE

I honestly wouldn't.

I guess I shouldn't have generalized, Forest. I know you're smart enough to not be mad about something nonlethal, but the majority of this thread would still be the way it is.

;);)

I honestly wouldn't.

I guess I shouldn't have generalized, Forest. I know you're smart enough to not be mad about something nonlethal, but the majority of this thread would still be the way it is.

;);)

True enough. So long as there's some sort of "animal cruelty" that is associated with the cops, there will always be people complaining against it. No one seems to put themselves in the shoes of the officer.